SAU Community

Thurs and Sat nights

Mark0

bah did he have the bar :D

i dont have net at home anymore nismo girl so i could not check what yah said till today :|

Well my car went to chip Torque yesterday to get tuned.

got good results...better than sub zero did they just said to me yah engine or turbo are stuffed and left me with 197 rwhp :( even though it went in with 220 rwhp :|

Chip Torque tuned it and got great results it runs perfect now...no stalling no over fueling no pinging, perfect

They got it to 240rwhp but it pinged right on about 7k so he turned it down a little and put it back to 235 rwhp and no pinging, oil breath tank next and it will prolly fix that pingin prob.

They also put some iridian plugs (thinks that how u spell it) in it.

I am happy with that power now for the stock turbo but i did lose what feels like acceleration or it seems to spool slower..i will call em bout that today..but other than that SWEEEET.

I will be takin my car there a fair bit more now.

Sub Zero are great fabricators and for performance mods..but i think i will leave the tuning to Chip Torque.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

240rwhp is pretty impressive but i would have expected more with the sub zero plenum on. my dads getting about 250rwhp @ 1bar of boost with the standard one however hes got the EMS duel sport computer which makes all the difference.

i've heard alot of good things about that sub zero plenum, the fastest GTSt in australia runs one and sub zero claim they can build anyone a 10s car for around $15 000 using the same technology.

what sort of computer r u running mark0?

i dont think much more than what i have can be expected as the stock turbo wont go that hard... once i put the new turbo on then the car will get figures it should be at...but its all money.

I have a microtech computer in mine, car is running pretty smooth now which is good.

maybe a little fine tuning needed but it is runnin heaps better than before

yeah, that plenum was designed to run big boost, the stock turbo will only go upto 1bar so ya cars got plenty of potential. I think the sub zero GTSt runs 30psi :eek:

Turbo upgrade is an expensive move, i'm looking at budgeting $5000 for the GT25 turbo upgrade on my car, but thats a big power increase.

what are you getting

Turbo, Manifold, Fuel, wastegate setup what else

i am going to get a bolt on turbo with an internal wastegate they are about 2500-2700 all i need will be the oil lines for the turbo which are about 150-200 and it will be good to flow up to 400 hp...not that i will flow that yet..i want around 280-300rwhp when i do that excersise then later on down the track do some internal work and fuel setup..i will prolly have to get a bigger fuel pump with that turbo anyway but thats like 400.

Well mate all engine mods have been done at Sub Zero on the GC

Tuning by Chip Torque at the GC,suspension at Fulcrum Moorooka, Exhaust Right Price at Slacks Creek

Where are you at mate ??

GT25 turbo,

custom adapter plate to stock manifold,

custom lines for turbo,

bigger injectors,

500hp fuel pump,

300zx afm,

dyno tuning for 450hp

all for 5k :P

went for a nice crooze with belgarion tonight, checked out his new ice green r33 2 door. Its really nice, very tidy.

got grilled by the cops at asply, tried to book belgarion for having his battery in the boot :lol:

ahahaha are you kidding...what did you say to them

thats gay its not much fun out now as erin said cause the cops just wanna do you for something even if you are just parked ..

tell belgoran to get some pics up

well as mick said, i have my skyline on the road.

spent most of yesterday installing the turbo timer i was given, the fact that the owner in japan decided hed leave his old one shoved up under my dash for me made things a little easier, bit of testing with the multi meter and it was all good.

it needs a good clean all over really, still got stickers and crap all over the windscreens and that "super fine coating" crap on the back windows too.

http://www.cpusmashcrew.net/pics/bels/line3.JPG

more to come soon :cool: