SAU Community

Thurs and Sat nights

Mark0

We should be cruising together on thurs and sat nights..its just lacking organisation, nismogurl has the right idea we can cruise with boostcruising but we should get some more skylines out together and organise to met on those nights.

Nismogirl u cant pay me out for bringin this up :)

I WILL CRUISE DAM IT

p.s. someone get me a r33 type m front bar pleeaaseeeeee

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went out on Thursday night with NismoGirl and the Boostcruising peoples. There heaps of cars out and about. Plenty of police mans too. Made me feel all fast and the furious when we left Aspley carpark with 2 or 3 cop cars watching over. (and then at Springwood, riverfront, Mount Gravatt, Sandgate rd and all the ones in between)

I WANT MY ****ING COMPLIANCE PLATES SO I CAN CRUISE!!!!!

ok now that's out of the way, I am coming down on the 16th for a dance comp so hopefully I will have my car, if not the Tarago will not be likely to cruise. It is frustrating have 400hp in your driveway and not being able to use it.

If you guys are up for it come and cruise up here for the drags on the 23rd at Benaraby and we'll do a run to the beach etc etc, then you bastards can whinge about the 7hr drive and back again just to go on a cruise :P

Hey Squizz, we'll have to have some sort of cruise going, that should be enough time for me to get my arse into gear and get a wheel alignment. Have you got any time frame with the plates ? It's always a bitch, even worse waiting for a weapon like that mate. She'll be right though, just make that first drive (i'm assuming legal anyway :P ) even more sweet.

Originally posted by Mark0

We should be cruising together on thurs and sat nights..its just lacking organisation, nismogurl has the right idea we can cruise with boostcruising but we should get some more skylines out together and organise to met on those nights.

Nismogirl u cant pay me out for bringin this up :D

I WILL CRUISE DAM IT  

p.s. someone get me a r33 type m front bar pleeaaseeeeee

BWAHAHHAHAHHAHA :P

Shit thats funny :D Mark0.. Cruise? BWAHAHAHHAHA :P

Ok now thats over. Thursday nights are getting gheyer and gheyer.. I've decided that I wont venture out on Thursday nights anymore. Saturdays are even getting a bit dodgy with Channel 9 following our cruise pack the other night and heading into the BP at Yatala.

If you's are interested there is a cruise on this sunday that andrew WILL NOT STOP ME ATTENDING! (It's a www.Boostcruising.com) cruise up the Sunshine Coast. If any of you guys want to attend, the group is starting out from Nerang Maccas heading to Springwood Maccas, then to Aspley Maccas then heading up to Noosa. Then on the way back, a few cars will be heading off through the hills to go for a more scenic drive. If you's are interested let me know and I will get more information for you.

*edit*

Mark0.. this shall prove to me that you do want to cruise if you come out on Sunday :D

Just go. It's not a "look at my car.. its the best" cruise.. Its simply a few people getting together to drive there cars up the coast for the weekend.

There are silvias going... WRX's.. skylines.. brumby's.. falcons... commodores... and shit.. maybe even Brutis might make an appearence!

Just come along. She'll be apples. It'll be fun :P