SAU Community

Random pointless abuse

just a quick one that happened half an hour ago that has still get me wondering.

i was driving from work after i finished(woden) just accross to philip to get petrol before i went home.

i was sitting at the lights opposite john mcgrath ford facing bp/shell, and i was the second car from the front in the left lane, behind an old mercedes. lights went green and i took off slowly, behind this merc (it crawled off the lights) and cars were even passing me in the other lanes as this guy was so slow, so i had just put it into second after crossing the intersection, when i heard yelling, from my right, i looked accross and a 2000 beige commodore with chromies with 3youngish guys (early 20's) were pulling along side me, and the dude in the passenger seat was screaming at me... YOUR A FU**WIT!!! as they pulled next to me i was wondering what the hell was going, and this bogan screamed again, YOUR SO MAAD NICE CAR, (sarcastically) and they were all giving me huge greasys and threatening me.

i mean i did absolutely nothing, and these randoms start abusing me and my car, for absolutely no good reason whatsoever WTF!!!???

i couldnt really do anything about it i turned into bp almost immediatly, very very confused.

i had that happen to me once, this lancer full of idiots drove past me on the parkway, and they waved at me, so i gave them a thumbs up. they must have missread it and thought i flipped them the bird. after this, the entire trip from cotter road to civic this one guy in the back kept turning around and signalling to me he wanted to fight me, and for me to get in front of him.... he msut have forgotten that we were driving at 100kph and also, sitting in cars... total tool, i just let him go spastic for 5 minutes we were near each other then went on my merry way home. it was quite funny watching this guy, he must have been on drugs or have some mental disorder because he was going absolutely spastic.

Ha,

What is it about people going stupid at you cause you drive a nice car? A mate of mine also has a R33 GTR and he always gets teenagers (on fn Bmxs of all things) trying to pay him out about how its a shit car. Last weekend we went for a quick jaunt down the old pacific highway and i'm behind him at these lights and some tosser in a 4wd winds his window down and is all sarcastic saying:

"nice car, maaaaaaaaate, what's under the bonnet???"

Response: "Ah... an engine??"

Then he starts going on about how he's got 500hp and some other drugged out bogan shit, basically trying to pay us both out for having nic cars. Anyway, 2 GTRs smoking all 4 wheels past him shut him up. (Not that i condone that sort of behaviour)

Your right - The difference in talkin it up and puttin it up. I don't mind giving my ride a squirt when "I" want to. Not when some one calls Biatch.

As a freind of mine said recently at the pub. If you want to race me, Name the Track and the day and I'll be there.

Racing on the streets is a sure way to spend money you dont have either in fines or repairs.

Off my soap box now. It's nice to blow the wanna's away on the odd occassion.

ok ok ok i've been quiet lately reading about this type of abuse......i'm telling you now IF anything like that happened to me....god help 'em....and regardless of what ANYBODY here thinks otherwise i will personally hospitilise the pricks that are going around doing that kind of stupidity.

sorry for coming across as an idiot, but things like that haven't happened to me regardless what i drive (gtr,hyundai,jimny,datto).....the only people i regard as 'innocent' regardless how their driving are...are the old, old women/men driving, but young/drunk/drugged/image conseince idiots.....well.........

i know where people are coming from writing in stories like this, as last year myself and gtr were cruising happily around natex during summernats on the odd occasion i'd get abused here and there, which seems minor compared to the idiots driving around on public roads that are a hazard to themselves and anybody else around them need a lesson in discipline.

before anyone asks i'm 30, and sure as hell don't need 10-20 friends to come help me, i'm just the type to stand my ground regardless if i get hurt in the process.

once again i opologise for this and hope i haven't offeneded anyone, but if anybody has an issue with what type of vehicle i drive and want to fight/abuse me i'll be more than happy to show them what type of vehicle they'll be in on their way to the hospital.

Whoa, this thread has gotten real angry real quick, maybe we should start up RAFSD (Random Abuse From Skyline Drivers) and vent some of that anger on unsuspecting motorists (preferably bogans).

But seriously, i lived in Perth for 2 years with my gts-t and never had a single comment made about it, a few looks maybe but that was it, i had it over here in Newcastle and the first night i drove it through town to get some fuel i had about 3 different cars want to drag me and some other idiot do a burnout leaving the fuel station. Now that i've got the GTR its even worse! Although i tend to avoid hunter street on wednesday night, and i stay away from the foreshore period. A mate of mine pointed out how F$%ked a world we live in when you can't drive in certain areas at certain times for fear of dickheads crashing into you or police defecting you. I agree with keeping any reckless driving on the track and while i might take off from the lights fast i wouldn't call it street racing, the moment i reach the speed limit i back off. Of course you can still be done for "unnecessary acceleration" or some shit. But i find its not a certain type of car that causes the issues, its the driver, your young bogans, car full of drunks wanting to prove how manly they are.

Anyway thats enough ranting... for now

just to add my two cents worth, I have found that when I am drivin' the old v8 ute, other drivers treat me differently than when I am in my gtst. I havent come across any of the abuse that i have read about on this forum, but i guess it is only a matter of time. Yeah sure i get the ones who want to have a go at the lights (yes, mainly commodres and fords, with the occasional little buzz box as well - which cracks me up no end!) Sometimes I can wipe the smile off their faces, but most of the time I couldnt be bothered. I am not sure what I would do if I copped a heap of serious abuse, but I am sure not going to follow whytry's theory,(and I can understand why you would, but lets face it, me taking on a couple of 'bogans' is just a bit silly, mind you if I did get out of my car, I reckon it would stop them in their tracks from laughin' at me!!!!)

Whytry: mate, your theory sounds fine, except for the fact that you will go for a ride with the boys in blue for assault, and thats not cool, so if ya get into that situation, ya better make a good job on the bogans to make it worth the pain you will endure from the cops.

Thats enuff from me, so I will be quiet for now.

the main reason i said what i said is that i've seen it happen on numerous occasions (not to me but a car in front, either an old lady, or a young girl on her 'L' plates with her mum/grandmum in car)

To a point where they get extremely scared (from idiots screaming/abusing/whistling) then they pull over the side of road to let the idiots drive on. I would pull up to see if they are ok and offer some advice like 'getting their number plate down' to which i'll get replied 'we've done that so many times, that it's pointless'

now i don't mean to be a 'hero' but you'll be surprised when you get out of you're car and have a 'gentle word' to the driver NOT passengers even if you're by you'rself.

I've also seen this happen ('p' platers harrasing a driver, they get to red traffic lights, driver gets out has a word to 'p' plater driver, doesn't threaten him or scream at him, just a word. Obviously it works as the idiots are soo embarrased when the lights go green that THEY get 'beeped/harrased' themsleves from the other motorists driving past, that just saw what happened.

But if it does turn nasty (harrasing passengers getting out of their car to 'greet' you, and you're by yourself) it'll be like terminal said 'it's not assualt if they hit you first' otherwise use the law against the law. ie you punch him/them first you can sue THEM for whatever reason you like ie 4 against 1, causing you grief, late for work, etc it goes on and on.......just like in america.

besides skylinegal you're female....you can get away with anything :-)