SAU Community

17x8, 17x9 enkei rp02

i have a set of 4 enkei rp02 in 17x8 front and 17x9 rear offset 38. tyres on front are great, tyres on rear are ok, bit low. wheels to suit r33 skyline. i actually have 5 wheels but one of which has a gutter chunk and a crack, but can be repaired. because i busted one i went out and bought a brand new one, which is the same wheel but is slightly different (the centre cap is defferent). i have no pics of my wheels yet but here is a pic of the style.

reason for sale is i have had enough of this style and im painting my car green and wanted to go for a different look.

i would either like to sell the whole set or swap for another set. price is $1200 for the set. let me know if anyone is interested.

yeah they are 5 stud. the wheels are in good condition, there isnt anything major wrong with them, i'm sure there are you odd scratch but nothing to cry about. on og them is brand new and has never rolled anywhere. the rims could do with a good clean, i used normally putt silicone spray on them after i wash them but i havnt washed them since they went into the painters so they are filthy.

someone make me an offer on them.

the offset is 38 so im not sure if they will fit r32

fronts have firenza tyres 235/45/17 80-90%

rears have yokahama's 245/40/17 60%

i live near hornsby.

storm.... if those wheels have any tyres on them i'd definatly be interested in a trade, thats the style i was looking to buy after i sold mine.but i was going to go 19inch.

the extra wheels is an enkei rp02 but the updated model, in other words the enkei stamp is on the lip not the spoke and the centre car is a different colour and bolts on not clips on. three are dirty one is not, theres the difference. centre cap fits no worries.

the new rim is offset 35 but i'm pretty sure the others are 38, mind you i could be wrong.

i got the car with them on it but i stuffed one on a gutter so i bought 1 new one. pretty sure the ones that came on the car where on it in japan, when i took the tyre off the stuffed on it had some japanese sticker on the inside.

make me an offer i cant refuse. i will swap these for another set that takes my fancy.