SAU Community

Farking Possums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIMP_DAT

lol geesus...

man thats harsh... do u have all the other bits to put back on it??? if not.... u aint going to be able to use a fibre repair kit lol... not unless ur a good sculpter.

i used to be a panel beater and repair stuff like that but i just dont have the time or space to do it... really wish i could help man.

talk to a guy named alex... www.garage-13.com he might be able to help ya out

So the possum was on the road? Pfft!

A possum kamakaized its self in to my mates car once, jumped out of a tree in to the car. Tidy as MK1 Cortina, recked the grill, but that was about it. Deadset hey, this possum wanted to die.

Shame about the front bar tho, excuse to get a new one?

yeah might talk to alex, seems to be quite cheap on prices and i still have all the bits, fark i cant believe my luck.

oh well....

actually i couldnt find the possum i looked for ages, and yes i would have put it out of its misery, oh yes i would have....

hehe, i cleaned one up when i went up through springbrook (qld). I had a veilside front bar on it that had seen better days, the possum ran out at about 80klm's an hour, heard and felt a huuuge thud, then checked my front bar round the corner, cracked all the fibreglass straight up to the bonnet. I'll see if i can find a pic.......

be thankful it didn't take out the cooler too... :(

hit a wombat, and you'll know about it - they are BIG BASTARDS

Yeah i reckon you're average wombat is about 50% concrete w/w!

They demolish cars at speed.