SAU Community

My R32

HAZZAMOTO

Hey people i just got my 89 R32 4 door auto.

Some questions.

1. It has this spoiler at the front that can come down when you are parked with the handbrake up????????????????? Whats this for????????

2. Power button?????????

3. Overdrive button??????????

4. Hold Button??????????

If anyone knows what all these are for please let me know.

Some questions.

2. Power button?????????

3. Overdrive button??????????

If anyone knows what all these are for please let me know.

2. should have power/snow button - power is meant 2 give u quicker gearchange..minimal difference tho & snow is 4 use in..snow in japan but in australia - when raining..will actually take off from standstill in 2nd gear 2 give more traction in poor road conditions.

3. overdrive is just 4th gear push in when over about 80kms..otherwise should leave alone when not on highway driving to have more acceleration.

Those other 2?? No idea sorry, maybe unique 2 4door or 32 model..mine is 33.

hold button is not what the previous guy said ...but its basically for economcal driving ...it likes the reverse of the power button......

where the power button holds the gear longer and revs higher and changes quicker .....hold does the oppsite ...good for highway driving etc....

well this what is was like on the Nissan Pintara Ti auto ... i dont see why it would be any different

The spoiler comes down when you are parked??? Or there is a button to make it come down? Because normally it would come down at I think its about 100km or something, the button is to just keep it down. From memory anyway, a mates brother has basically the same car.

Yeah thanx guys

But the spoiler thing is weird as it only comes down when car is stopped and hand brake is on not sure if it comes down over a certain speed also the car starts beeping at around 100-120??? Does it want me to activate the spoiler??

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

why do you keep doing these gibberish posts in peoples threads?

back to topic

i have found using the overdrive button during normal driving might save you petrol... i fill up one day later when i leave it on for a week... I should properly test that one day.

kursed he cant speak english well.

yeah i just figured that out from another post. oops.

but anyway, i dunno too many languages that spell any of their words with 25 of the same characters :headspin: