SAU Community

apexi avc-r EBC - group buy

performance-wise

I am in the position to be able to offer fellow SAU members a group buy for the APEXi AVC-R electronic boost control.

I have a supplier based in singapore who can offer these units at a very good price. The units are brand new in the box with all installation components and english manual/instuctions.

I have searched around some of the best known suppliers on SAU for some prices to compare;

NENGUN = $690 delivered

GREENLINE = $640 NOT delivered

TAKA KAIRA = $700 NOT delivered

My supplier is a recognised and confirmed seller on ebay, I have purchased many items from this person and he is extremely concise and honest with his business dealings.

click here to view this sellers ebay details and the actual units for sale.

Heres the offer;

5 = $635.00 delivered

10 = $620.00 delivered

15 = $600.00 delivered

20 = $575.00 delivered

EDITED - 09/12/04

This offer has been extended.

The final close date will now be on the 09/01/05 and payments will be due by friday 14/01/05.

((((PLEASE NOTE- The offer is still open for a group buy to finish on the 12/12/04 and payments will be due by friday 17/12/04. This is for anyone who may want an apexi avc-r as originally posted.))))

Money will be transfered to the supplier and the units will be shipped immediately and should be recieved by the end of the following week (please allow for any delays over the christmas period).

Items will be sent via EMS courier with full tracking through the EMS AUSTRALIA AND EMS SINGAPORE websites.

Please note - I will not be making any money out of this group buy but I will be buying a unit for myself and 1 for a mate so we save some $$ aswell.

Buyers so far;

Group buy #1 -finish date 12/12/04 - fINISHED

group buy #2 - finish date 09/01/05

gR33ddy x2 (confirmed) - PAID X2

Coupe-This x1 (confirmed)

PIE x1 (confirmed)

Reidles x1 (confirmed)

bazr33 x1 (confirmed) - PAID

r33zilla x1 (confirmed)

GOR33's mate x1 (unconfirmed)

benm x1 (unconfirmed)

tgz x1 (unconfirmed)

R32 4 Door x1 (unconfirmed)

Malecki x1 (unconfirmed)

mattysaidso X1 (unconfirmed)

.75 degrees sideways X1 (unconfirmed)

sr180sx X1 (unconfirmed)

VinceVega x1 (unconfirmed)

Total Buyers = 16

7 (confirmed)

9 (unconfirmed)

avcr3.jpg

avcr1.jpg

avcr6.jpg

avcr4.jpg

avcr5.jpg

avcr2.jpg

Warranty claims

- Warranty claims can take as long as 2 months.

- All freight charges will be beared by claimant.

- Please ensure that the serial number or tag are in perfect condition. If the serial number or tag is found to be tampered with, warranty will be voided.

- Faulty items will be sent to respective factory for diagnostic test. If the fault is due to mishandling during installation, warranty will not be covered.

- Serial no. will also be needed to tally with our record to prove that you have purchased the product from us.

:D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the parts from us are covered by warranty.

But there are a few things to take note, as with most warranties for similar products;

- Warranty claims can take as long as 2 months.

- All freight charges will be beared by claimant.

- Please ensure that the serial number or tag are in perfect condition. If the serial number or tag is found to be tampered with, warranty will be voided.

- Faulty items will be sent to respective factory for diagnostic test. If the fault is due to mishandling during installation, warranty will not be covered.

- Serial no. will also be needed to tally with our record to prove that you have purchased the product from us.

I have edited this into the original listing.

:D

mate, i sugest you post this on nissansilvia.com as im quite sure many people will be insterested!

Also may i suggest that next time you keep a deal as good as this further away from xmas as many ppl are busy and also are VERY low on cash and as such you loose out on business because of this.

Great deal! but you deadline for payments is so short! :| i dont know if i will be able to get cash in time :S

Hey guys Thanx for giving me some feedback on the group buy.

As we are coming closer to christmas and money is already alocated, I will be extending the group buy for another 3 weeks.

The close date will now be on the 09/01/05 and payments will be due by friday 14/01/05.

I will edit this info into the main listing and I will also add the names of those showing interest.

I will also post the group buy at nissansilvia.com asap.

:P

Buyers so far;

Group buy #1 -finish date 12/12/04 - fINISHED

group buy #2 - finish date 09/01/05

gR33ddy x2 (confirmed)

Coupe-This x1 (confirmed)

PIE x1 (confirmed)

GOR33's mate x1 (unconfirmed)

benm x1 (unconfirmed)

mrains x1 (unconfirmed)

tgz x1 (unconfirmed)

R32 4 Door x1 (unconfirmed)