SAU Community

apexi avc-r EBC - group buy

performance-wise

thanks mate gR33ddy

could you write up a list thats been comfirmed waiting to buy so we all know whos on it

Ive been updating the first page everytime someone shows interest.

Heres a copy for reference;

group buy #2 - finish date 09/01/05

gR33ddy x2 (confirmed)

Coupe-This x1 (confirmed)

PIE x1 (confirmed)

Reidles x2 (confirmed)

bazr33 x1 (confirmed)

r33zilla x1 (confirmed)

GOR33's mate x1 (unconfirmed)

benm x1 (unconfirmed)

tgz x1 (unconfirmed)

R32 4 Door x1 (unconfirmed)

Emil x1 (unconfirmed)

Malecki x1 (unconfirmed)

mattysaidso X1 (unconfirmed)

OohArrGTR X1 (unconfirmed)

sr180sx X1 (unconfirmed)

menace_s15 X1 (unconfirmed)

Total Buyers = 18

8 (confirmed)

10 (unconfirmed)

I have tried offering this deal on nissansilvia.com, but to offer a group buy, you need to donate money to the forum. As I am not making any money out of this deal it isnt worth it to me to donate.

Hopefully the word will spread on nissansilvia.com and they come over and participate in the group buy through SAU.

:D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

bazr33 - I have to get the numbers up to 20 to get it for that price, sorry but the supplier is firm with his pricing.

.75 degrees sideways - I have added you in to the unconfirmed list.

r33zilla - PM sent.

OohArrGTR - I have removed you from the unconfirmed list. Thanks for letting me know.

:(

hey guys,

Just a reminder that this group buy will close tonight by midnight so I need everyone to confirm if they still want one or not. Then we can determine the final price for those that are interested. I will PM all interested parties tommorrow with the final cost and payment details.

Unfortunately we havent got as many confirmations as I would have hoped for. The way it is looking at the moment we will be lucky to get 10 confirmed buyers. I think it is due to the competition for avc-r on the forum at the moment. It is good to see the prices come down for these units on the forum.

I have asked my supplier for a better price but he wont budge as he is selling them for more on ebay.

I am still purchasing my unit in the group buy, as will about half a dozen others(so far), because I have piece of mind from the gaurantee and warrantee offered from the supplier. The gaurantee is that you WILL receive your item and you WILL be satisfied with the product you are paying for.

Thankyou to those that responded to the PM's I sent out the other day and for those that havent yet responded, please do so as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Paul.

i am to late for this GB, but if you start up anotherone let me know as i prob be looking at one i have the old AVC-R and its playin up so i gotta see if i can fix it if not need a newone, by the way any chance you can get me a set of instruction for the old from your supplier???? i bought the car and it had this in it but i could only figure out what to do by guessing

So we ended up with 5 confirmed buyers in this group buy and so far most have paid.

I know $630 per unit wasnt the target price but it is hard to get people to commit themselves to group buys such as this. Along with the "healthy" competition for avc-r's on the forum making it a bit harder to keep the numbers up.

The deadline for payment is on the 19/01 allowing enough time for all to gather the money.

Unlike other group buys and offers this one is definitely going ahead and those involved should have their avc-r within the next 2 weeks.

Thanks to those that stayed with the group buy and thanks to those that bothered to let me know that they were out.

happy boosting :)