SAU Community

Nasho runs 0wn j00!!!

Guest DON91E

hahaha good one Rhy! :)

Nah mine were pretty shocking too, but i managed to correct it in a snap :(

Im not gonna be into that scene much man, only track or eastern creek if im gonna race.

Its 2 dangerous nowadays, i was @ Newton road last nite, guys are comming from Brissy to run !!

thats crazy!!

But yeh, hehehe

Hopefully we could clean up our launchs and be able to give each other a really good match :)

Donnie

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ENVGSR

Hey kil41t

That Cordia you are talking about is fast man. We all came out together, if you look in the Fast Fours magazine where the qtr mile times are located you will see that his car is in there. Used to be the fastest in the category buy has now been pushed down along the order. That was on his old setup so you could imagine the new setup would be like.

Your car is a beast man i must admit that. Heaps of top end!

:)

That cordia was quick alright. I really wouldn't mind meeting the guy to see what he has done. It boosts earlier then mine so will always have an advantage on the road.

Was it your beast against mine at chippo coz if it was then it's one damn quick car. Those launches are bloody awesome also! :)

Originally posted by kil41t

That cordia was quick alright. I really wouldn't mind meeting the guy to see what he has done. It boosts earlier then mine so will always have an advantage on the road.

Was it your beast against mine at chippo coz if it was then it's one damn quick car. Those launches are bloody awesome also! :)

That cordia is a beast. The guy built most of the car himself. AWD always launch hard! :)

Originally posted by FLY.11R

Bah dude i aint Dave

Tell ur bro Dave wantz 17 for the 180 n wont go down 4 me

den he should noe!:)

So your name is not Dave? now i am getting confused. What is your name?

Are you refering to the blue 180sx? (if so that guy is not my brother but i'll let him know. Also his name is Dave too well David)

And thirdly are you offering him 17 000 for his car?

Let me know as i am confused what u r refering to! :)

Originally posted by FLY.11R

Bah dude i aint Dave

Tell ur bro Dave wantz 17 for the 180 n wont go down 4 me

den he should noe!:)

Cmon fellas,

how about Private msging each other :)

DOnnie

Originally posted by [MRTRBO]

Man this cruise sounds awesome !!!!!

Next time you guys organise it plz make it a saturday nite so i can come :)

Indeed it was :)

Well we'll see when we can get another great gathering like that,

hehehe but it was incrediable ;) should of been there.

Donnie

Originally posted by DON91E

Mark! seeing how i fully killed him the first time, i thought i would let him get the jump on my the 2nd time (big mistake) i coudn't catch up again ;)

3rd time i missed 3rd, ;)

But yeh see that would of been a good run man! we shoulda raced @ chippy :rolleyes:

Donnie

pfft donnie i let you go past me the first time..... i had to turn right and had only 20 meters to stop and we were on like 130km... and before i let go of the accelerator i had you by a bonnet :) also i had 4 ppl in my car (2 fat guys in the back) and didnt launch properly 1st 2nd and 3rd time i was only launching it at 3500 and bunny hopped the bitch the first time... SURE U MISSED 3RD.... excuses :)

yeah ill give ya a proper run next time...

anyways both were fun.... hahahahaha yeah and those sirens scared the sh*t out of me...

Originally posted by UR2EZ

pfft donnie i let you go past me the first time..... i had to turn right and had only 20 meters to stop and we were on like 130km... and before i let go of the accelerator i had you by a bonnet :) also i had 4 ppl in my car (2 fat guys in the back) and didnt launch properly 1st 2nd and 3rd time i was only launching it at 3500 and bunny hopped the bitch the first time... SURE U MISSED 3RD.... excuses :)  

yeah ill give ya a proper run next time...

anyways both were fun.... hahahahaha yeah and those sirens scared the sh*t out of me...

are you the one friends with TACTIC?

Originally posted by tactic

he was the guy built like a tank and hugging people!!! :uh-huh: :lol:  

get back to work frank you lazy ass

hahaha I get so emotional that I have to HUG people. :)

TACTIC? So thats what frank thinks of you? He is insinuating that you weighed his car down. LOL :lol: