SAU Community

Nasho runs 0wn j00!!!

Guest DON91E

Originally posted by VISHES

yeah tony and i went back to the uni days....and yes his prelude was the hottest shit back then....nobody came close and a lot of prelude owners used to copy what he did heheh :)

my friend Eva was the passenger...she never seen anyone so built in real life! hehhehe

well its amazing what abit of kickboxing and wieghts and a healthy bowl of pho can do for you. hehehe.

Well I am off now to swim in the pool. Farken its 39 degrees right now.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a blast! came home about 4 I think, didn't sleep, just played GT3 until it was time to go to work. That cruise ranks up there for me!

DON91E, I think we have a funny home video on our hands? Oh yeah and the POPGUN will be back again to fight another day, win loose or draw.

The train of headlights through Holsworthy was impressive and skylines three abreast down the Pacific Hwy on the way to the Nasho felt good to be apart of.

You know you're having a good time when you look at the time, it's 3.30am, you have to be at work in 4 1/2 hours but your havin so much fun you just don't care.

Thanks to all who came

Rhys.

hehehe

We all pretty much stuck 2gether minh, we somehow even had more ppl come while we were @ stanwell tops.

XCUZME? where were you!? were you up there with MARVIN? or blocking off the road for us,

heheh You can't blame him man, his car comes on boost @ 4500rpm, hehehe,

I went well against that Silver fmic R33, wait i beat him =) while still managing to hold onto 2nd and 3rd for 2 long...

Awesome awesome!

o yeh here are the pix

http://www.pbase.com/zman/inbox&page=1

ENJOY! :)

Donnie

Originally posted by VISHES

yep it was good all round......although i wouldnt mind not seeing one car there....

Mate dun b like dat!

thats the reason the run was set up!

to ease tha tension b/w every1

if u prefer not seeing them then jus ignore em!

Smile guyz n play nice!:)

Hi All!

It was great to meet most of your guys. It's got to be one of the better cruises :)

Yeah George to bad my driving is not better otherwise I would have put on a better show for ya all. Well with more practice the gsr won't get away...

I think the next one will be when Minh gets his car out then we will go on a cruise to celebrate. So come on Minh push Steve along :(

Does anyone know that rigoli cordia? That was damn quick! If only my car made boost earlier then 5500K then it would have been a better run :eek1:

Well guys can't wait till the next installment :shake:

ehheheeh its all good man, anytime :)

You should have seen the view on HEATHCOTE road when i look in my rear view and see a whole line of lights ,

man thats was the sh*t!! :(

Why didn't you ahng around for the runs after?

Donnie

marvin, your car sounds freaking unreal when it comes on boost :)

loved the sideways action on the launch at the runs hahaha. the best was when you running the green gsr the second time, i think it was......the gsr was murdering you from the start, then you picked up and flew past him like you were standing still. My mate who owns the ntimd8 180 was creaming himself, his is a 1.8 too and he loves seein what they can do :(

donny, i was down near the end parked opposite feeldg, we were all up on a driveway so u couldnt see us.

and by the way, clean your windows, all your photos are dirty hahaha :)

i cannnnnnnnnt wait for the next run!

minh, is pho your secret? damn man, i'm going to order a lifetime supply of pho to try and beef up like you, the roids just aint workin for me :lol:

Yeh i think that HAIR PIN fooked alot of ppl :)

I had some hairy moments but not that bad, i got Video footage too of me tail gating alot of cars ;)

to the guys in teh blue silvia! :( im sorry

for the guy in the blue lancer, paul :) You were braking in the turns and making me feel nervous and sh*t,

Im going wonderland 2nite :)

YAY! $16.50 entry after 5 :)

DOnnie

BTW clear your PM bOX Linus! :)

Originally posted by DON91E

I had some hairy moments but not that bad, i got Video footage too of me tail gating alot of cars :)

to the guys in teh blue silvia! :( im sorry

for the guy in the blue lancer, paul :) You were braking in the turns and making me feel nervous and sh*t

Donnie wat happened to "Nah man i didnt tailgate ne1?"

hoaheoaheaohe

u lier!!!

:)

HAhahahhaha

i said anyone else :)

eheheheh

that 323 GTR got the jump on me on the way back!

i got him hard the first run, then 2nd run i thought id give him a handicap and let him launch first, only to my shock he kept going and i coudn't catch him!! only a front quarter panel in it,

SOb!

not gonna let any 4WD hab a advantage like that again,

And gee those GSR's launched hard!!

Donnie

damn that gold integra slowing me down for the first few corners hahahaha as bad as the blue lancer :)

what was with that hairpin? you turn in..then u gotta turn in more......then more, its like the never ending corner.

what about the crazy corners that ppl removed the signs from?

when i was going back to waterfall and i was leading, **** i had some scary moments when i went in too fast and realised it was like a 25 corner :(

donny organise a sau wonderland day or night hahaha

hahahhaha

I thikn i mite hafto :0

hehehe

Yeh its quicker if we thru the nasho anyways :0

hahahah

latrs guys be back on @ nite,

still buzzin over last ntie :)