SAU Community

Nasho runs 0wn j00!!!

Guest DON91E

Originally posted by VISHES

yep it was good all round......although i wouldnt mind not seeing one car there....

If u have a problem with someone, why don't u be man enuff, n approach him n sort it out...., instead of having a bitch on the forum...

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tactic

oh and the 2nd time he was running 15psi

1st run was 12psi

well done :)

Hey tactic i was in Donnies car!

u noe the 1st race!

Did u c da F**KING fireball that blew outta Donnies exhaust??

i saw the flames from the bakseat man!

:eek1:

Originally posted by VISHES

Great pics Donnie...and it was good of you to take the lead after Minh bailed out! hehehhe :(

Hey bitches. I had to get my beauty sleep :)

Yeah good on you Donnie taking the lead!

I knew I could count on you! :)

Originally posted by skylark

Had a blast! came home about 4 I think, didn't sleep, just played GT3 until it was time to go to work. That cruise ranks up there for me!

DON91E, I think we have a funny home video on our hands? Oh yeah and the POPGUN will be back again to fight another day, win loose or draw.

The train of headlights through Holsworthy was impressive and skylines three abreast down the Pacific Hwy on the way to the Nasho felt good to be apart of.  

You know you're having a good time when you look at the time, it's 3.30am, you have to be at work in 4 1/2 hours but your havin so much fun you just don't care.

Thanks to all who came

Rhys.

Hey Skylark it was good to meet you and your brother.

I want to see your brothers R31 next time ok!

Talk about us being early birds there hey? hahaha

Originally posted by XCUZME

minh, is pho your secret? damn man, i'm going to order a lifetime supply of pho to try and beef up like you, the roids just aint workin for me :lol:

George. I told you before You must take it analy! LOL

You dont sniff it! hahahaha:lol:

Originally posted by SDU4EVA

Hey Donnie!  

In one of the pics I noticed Predtor!

Did someone finally tell him about SAU?

That was the pic i took, the place was so dark i needed the flash to find my car !!! hahaha so i ended up taking pics of everyones car there.. well as many as i could hahaha

u missed out min!!

i got some clips of chippy too if anyone wants them.. not gonna post it anywhere just in case u know

:):( hahaha

Guest Nightsky
Hey Skylark it was good to meet you and your brother.  

I want to see your brothers R31 next time ok!  

Talk about us being early birds there hey? hahaha

It was good to meet you and everyone else Minh. Although I wasn't driving I still had a very good time. Next time i'll have the R31 with me, I just didn't want to do a natio run with a bad shock absorber.

Thanks to all for being hospitable to a newcomer. :)

Sweyn.

D3VIL enough about my driving :)

*edit* I could have sworn I saw a post here by D3VIL...

*edit edit* Sorry I'm getting my threads mixed up.

I did improve as I did more launches. Since I got the car I have not launch it properly at all! I thought it would be a good opportunity to get to know the car.

I had abit of dramas with overheating at the end of the night but it turns out the my radiator cap was stuffed. It's amazing how a cheap bit like that could have destroyed my engine if I had not been careful :)

I have a new radiator cap now and am back on the road.

Zman can you send some of the clips of chippo if there were any with my car to [email protected]. Thanks.

Welcome to the new people on the forum... well the ones that have finally decided to post and not lurk :(

Originally posted by kil41t

D3VIL enough about my driving :)  

*edit* I could have sworn I saw a post here by D3VIL...

*edit edit* Sorry I'm getting my threads mixed up.

I did improve as I did more launches. Since I got the car I have not launch it properly at all! I thought it would be a good opportunity to get to know the car.

I had abit of dramas with overheating at the end of the night but it turns out the my radiator cap was stuffed. It's amazing how a cheap bit like that could have destroyed my engine if I had not been careful :)  

I have a new radiator cap now and am back on the road.

Zman can you send some of the clips of chippo if there were any with my car to [email protected]. Thanks.

Welcome to the new people on the forum... well the ones that have finally decided to post and not lurk :(

Getting threads mixed up? hahah Marvin the speed is getting to your head.

Why didnt June come last night?

Lucky your car is ok.

Did you have a good time champ?

minh, my mate michael (ntimd8) is mates with pred8r, he called him to meet up with us afterwards. he joined us at stanwell tops....

dont think anyone told him bout the forum tho :)

taking pho anally? ummm. i'll stick to my protein powder and creatine hahaha