SAU Community

1995 GTR Vspec for Sale (400+rwhp)

CAR IS SOLD!!!!! Mods Please close..

1995 GTR Vspec repainted Midnight Purple.

59,000kms with following mods:

HKS 2530 Turbos

HKS Dump Pipes

HKS Adjustable Cam Gears

HKS Type R FMIC (600 x 300 x 103)

OS Giken twin plate clutch (rebuilt March this year)

3.5 inch cat back exhaust (ex Japan)

Decat Pipe.

Hand made custom front pipes (ex japan)

HKS Turbo Timer

Sard 700cc injectors

Nismo Adjustable Fuel Regulator

Nismo Fuel Pump

Z32 AFM's

Cusco Catch Can

Apexi Power FC Pro ECU

Apexi PFC Hand Controller

Apexi PFC Boost Controller

Defi Link Control Unit

Defi Link Boost Gauge

Defi Link Exhaust Temperature Gauge

Greddy Twin A pillar gauge mount

C's Short shift

Nismo Gear Knob

Polished 18 x 9 Impul Hoshino Racing deep dish rims

Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 ($600 per tyre) with over 50% tread

Alpine Head Unit

MB Quart Splits

Alpine V12 2 channel Amp

Rockford Fosgate Punch Amp

Rockford Fosgate 2 x 12" Subs in boot enclosure

1 farad Capacitor

Dark tint

Carbon Fibre end plates on rear wing.

Engine Covers painted HKS purple with R34 GTR engine emblem and polished intake pipe and chromed strut brace.

I purchased this car in November 2002 and it was standard except for the exhaust and twin plate clutch. I have purchased and had installed all the parts listed above with receipts for everything. Mods have cost well over $20k on top of purchase price of car. Vehicle is serviced every 5 - 7k with top quality oil / plugs etc.. When I first purchased the car I had all oils and fluids drained and replaced with Redline products including, diffs, gearbox, transfer case etc..

The front bar has some stone chips (SAUWA York cruise!!) ha ha, rims have some kerb rash but can be fixed easily (have quote from Alliance Rim Repairs). Tyres have good tread still and are awesome in both wet and dry conditions.. Paint is superb, as stated front bar has stone chips and there are a few pin dents / chips etc on doors (damn shopping centres). Interior is in immaculate condition, no tears/rips holes anywhere. Car is always garaged, washed/cleaned weekly. Most SAU'ers who know this car and my old GTST will attest to the condition I keep them in.

Car is due for a service which I will get done prior to purchase, Rego till June 05.

Price I am asking is $44,000 ono. Negotiable on price and willing to consider a trade plus cash depending. I have debts I need to pay so cannot do a straight swap or a cash adjustment of less than $30,000....

Pics available in my gallery but here are a couple...

**Edit to drop price to 44k***

Bump F8ckn BUMP!!

THis car is sex on wheels! It is worth every cent he is asking for!!

If I had the money Brett my hand would be so far up in the air!!!

Hmmmmm perhaps SLY 33 and a smaller cash adjustment if you end up finding any money might be on the cards??!!

Any of you who are interested I put my name on this car that you won't be dissapointed!

Hey dude,

It ran 421hp at all 4 wheels on a dynopak hub dyno and 410rwhp on a DynoDynamics in shootout mode on 1.3 bar boost.. the 2530's don't really hit their straps till over 1.5 bar so got plenty left in it... The original colour was silver and the respray was done professionally by the looks of it, full engine bay, boot etc was resprayed to match...

• 2 weeks later...