SAU Community

the story...

tactic

okay i was told to post this up for a good laugh

its pay back time UR2EZ

me and frank(ur2ez) drove all the way from st clair to chatswood so he could buy what he thought was a turbo colt for 300$ he thought this cos it had GSR in the name and all GSR cars must have turbo

:lol:

anyway, we go for a test drive and he starts telling me he can hear the turbo wistle!!! he pulls over checks the engie to see if its there haha,, then we get back and the owner tells us it has no turbo and laughs

i was pissing my self laughing for weeks after that and still am :D

Originally posted by tactic

okay i was told to post this up for a good laugh

its pay back time UR2EZ  

me and frank(ur2ez) drove all the way from st clair to chatswood so he could buy what he thought was a turbo colt for 300$ he thought this cos it had GSR in the name and all GSR cars must have turbo  

:lol:  

anyway, we go for a test drive and he starts telling me he can hear the turbo wistle!!!  he pulls over checks the engie to see if its there haha,, then we get back and the owner tells us it has no turbo and laughs

i was pissing my self laughing for weeks after that and still am :D

Hahahah Frank has just been owned! hahahaha

ouch talk about pay back:lol:

ROFLMAO!! :D:( :(

"I can hear it spooling man!!!!!!"

"But there's no turbo on this dude............"

"......................."

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"shuddup :/"

lol

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

i was driving and mark was going "i can definatley hear something whistling....."

so i popped the bonnet and TACTIC sticks his head in the engine bay while i revved and goes "yeah i am pretty sure there is something whistling" BAHAHAHHAHAHA

then he spent like 10 mintues looking around the whole engine bay for anything that looked like a turbo..... " then he saw what seems to be a turbo ( still have nfi what it was ) and goes "i think thats it"

asif try and put this on me..... but fair enuf i admit i thought colt GSR was a turbo but my bad..... least I wasnt the one sitcking my head in the engine bay, and saying "i can hear a whistle sound"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA TACTIC....... that was ages ago :D

twas sooooooooooooo funny afterwards when we found out it wasnt....... i teased you for AGES coz you kept saying "there is definately a whistle sound" hahahahahahahahhahah.....

OMG the good old days.....