SAU Community

World Of Warcraft?

D-G

oh and i also ripped out a nice 2114 eviserate crit on balnazzar during strath sm using my assassination/tribal gaurdian combo

WINNER!

evis has nothing to do with weapons for the dam it does. i've done a 2400 evis with a lvl 1 dagger.

thats why evis needs fixing. it doesn't stack up with other classes level 60 damage.

Lagrock is starting annoy. last 2 MC and last Ony runs have been called off due to the sucky lag atm on our server.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol yeah its about the card game adaption that they are working on.

wish they would work on fixing blackrock though. anyway, cant wait for new patch, gonna give zul'gurab a try would kick some ass!

p.s: Penny-arcade FTW!

wooot, i did MC fri and sat, bloody awsome shit!

although i didnt manage to get anything, but i have 80dkp now so ill be gettin something this week!!

new patch is gonna be mad, new hunter tree!!

zul gurab should be cool, i wanna try that to, 20 man... cant be that hard =]

Hey guys, had WoW from release stopped playing it about 2 months ago to have a break. Also tried Guild Wars (which is alright in doses, but no where near as much content as WoW).

I have a 50 rogue on a PvP server, and a 42 Pali and a 50 Druid on PvE servers. In WoW there's no such thing as a perfect class. Its rock paper scissors. Though so many people whine in the game. "I'm scissors, paper is fine, nerf rock" ... :ph34r:

Rock = Shaman =]

Doxx, i took some mad screen shots and your gonna love the drops man!!

3 or so epics off each boss and bosses arent that far apart from eachother, i got some screenies if you wanna see them:

http://kaos-union.fragism.com/gl-bin/forum...topic.php?t=277

(Names Clashez btw)

I went in with 17 fire resistance lol.... not good but i managed to make it though =]

Rock = Shaman  =]

Doxx, i took some mad screen shots and your gonna love the drops man!!

3 or so epics off each boss and bosses arent that far apart from eachother, i got some screenies if you wanna see them:

http://kaos-union.fragism.com/gl-bin/forum...topic.php?t=277

(Names Clashez btw)

I went in with 17 fire resistance lol.... not good but i managed to make it though =]

I did MC a boat load of times and never bothered with much fire resist. Took a few Greater Fire Protection pots in for Ragnaros, that was about it.

Did you find that the potions helped at all or did you have to use em every 15 seconds? im just wondering if i should buy them aswell coz they cost a bit.

we downed shaz and sulfurion for the first time last week. 2nd attempt for shaz and 3rd for sulf.

MC is awesome fun.

FR is only really needed for Rag and the elemental packs with the melt armour debuff.

i raid with 120FR and still have 1250 attack power and 5k health as a rogue with full raid buffs.

ZG will be alot of fun. afew mats have tested it and some of the boss encounters are suppose to be real funny. like one has npc's cheer for him everytime he kills a member of ur party. that death also gives him a heal lol

been having fun annoying the chinese farmer in tyrs hand of late. good coin drop rate and hell its fun steal there kills and have them try and train the whole on you. vanish sprint /lol as they die and u pick off the mob 2 at a time when they go back to there normal spots.

awesome stuff im jealous of all the mc goers really, guild is too small to even speak of it really, some mates get in to larger guild runs (eternal req) but otherwise i dont think they would want ANOTHER rogue lol

i've gone to 2 inquisition AV's and they have totally wiped the floor with the horde, i've also decided im going to do a shitload of AV until i get awesome kick ass gear instead of playing an alt. will be fun

btw this is me:

http://wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=15740

we have ony down to farm status

kill her inside 20min now.

got to gehenas (spelling) today inside 90min a record for us then the server crashed.

goin back sunday to get through to sulfurion. we don't have enough ppl with the hands quest done to spawn major domo, which means no rag either.

av is alot of fun. but time consuming the horde on BR have it down. i was in 2 PUG's today that lost inside an hour.

we have ony down to farm status

kill her inside 20min now.

got to gehenas (spelling) today inside 90min a record for us then the server crashed.

goin back sunday to get through to sulfurion. we don't have enough ppl with the hands quest done to spawn major domo, which means no rag either.

av is alot of fun. but time consuming the horde on BR have it down. i was in 2 PUG's today that lost inside an hour.

wanna take me on an onyxia run? :D

in terms of av, if you can get into an inquisition guild run try and stay in for as many as they do, they always win, ALWAYS (well all the times i been in). if they dont cap the first two gy's in about 20minutes they leave and start another one.

but its true, majority pug av sucks nuts and ends in abuot 30 - 60minutes

Dum dum!

We got upto MajorDomo.... lost 3 guys when we got there though, warrior, mage and a priest =\ (best classes to lose)

We tried to do it with 37 people..... cough

Managed to get another hunter in (oh yay)

Then i got a warrior from our guild who had never even been to MC yet... so he didnt know wth was going on.

Basically we gave it our best and are going back this week for ragnaros!!!

the new roll thing is a pain.

Arathi basin is hella fun. pity the alliance are knobs.

have won 80% of the ones i've done.

on the last one myself and 5 guildies took the mill and didn't bother helping the other alliance as they wouldn't listen to our startergies.

we defended the mill the entire 30min never had to recap it while facing waves of 3-9 horde.

in this time the other alliance couldn't hold 1 other node.

i have seen it won in 5 min :) go us

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

got my onyxia key done finally, so now hopfully if we get upto rag this week, then onyxia on sunday, WOOHOO

Arathi Basin is funish... only when im really bored shitless.

New rolling thing is stupid, everyone does greed on BoP, if someone makes a mistake its all over, so when i make a raid you pass on BoP or get kicked!

Seems to be going well so far, had 2 ninjas last night in UBRS, so i master looted the whole instance, i bet that was fun for them, hahahaha, frickn ninjas!

I'm playing a undead rouge on silverhand now. Man, never knew backstabbing could be so much fun... lol!

I never realised how much of a bunch of saps alliance are on SH. Was playing in the 30-39 AB and we smashed them 320 - 2000. Alliance have too much the mob mentality and always travel in groups. I heard there was a 0 - 2000 on another server. How sad is that!