SAU Community

World Of Warcraft?

D-G

god I wasted so much of my time on this game - I have just recently quit it and my 60 warlock on Proudmoore.... I might go back to explore Blackwing Lair but really cant see the point anymore...

http://www.wowpm.com/view_profile.html?num=4554 was me...

Was in an awesome guild, had the world first Onyxia kill and about 8th guild to kill Ragnaros, had all the gear - nothing left to do tho...

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha. what level are you now dox? ive had heaps of shadowcraft drops lately. tonites mainteance was at 9:50pm, i think they did ok with time for once. i got dc just b4 i could bid on Heartseeker and Julies Dagger so im really pissed coz they were super cheap. then the servers went down wen i could reconnect. BIG bit**.

Oh oh oh, me and a mate are moving to BR. Thing is were trying to decide between horde or alliance. Argh such a hard choice to make, what do you guys think, my NE hunter is now 60 and my mate made that rogue, got bored at 40, made a warrior, got bored at 46, so were gonna move on from that server. Kinda wanted some help though, so gimme some ideas here guys. Gonna be like either, Shammys or Druids for horde, or! Paladin and him something for alliance. I need a hand here =P. What did you mean by there assholes? who are? =S

• 2 weeks later...
Oh oh oh, me and a mate are moving to BR. Thing is were trying to decide between horde or alliance. Argh such a hard choice to make, what do you guys think, my NE hunter is now 60 and my mate made that rogue, got bored at 40, made a warrior, got bored at 46, so were gonna move on from that server. Kinda wanted some help though, so gimme some ideas here guys. Gonna be like either, Shammys or Druids for horde, or! Paladin and him something for alliance. I need a hand here =P. What did you mean by there assholes? who are? =S

hard to say who are arseholes on BR because we all are.

go alliance and i'll be able to speed you through instances when you need to.

im almost 56 ne rogue atm which is kick ass gonna be running BRD a few times, and also wanna run ST again a lot because i actually liked it. got my devilsaur set on as well, thrash blade as standared, dire nail of power, all i ned is shanker and i'll be fine til i start running huge instances

u don't want the shanker

yes its great and one of the 5 weapons i carry at all times but the bleed proc will get u shouted out of the big instanced for taking up a debuff spot and ruining a stunlock.

ie use it in ony, MC or BWL at ur own peril.

endgame instances pali's are mainly healers and buffbots. if thats what u want to play pali's are really good. they do pretty darn well in pvp also wearing a mix of warrior and pali gear and using a reaper.

i'm hating my SC gear atm been like 3 months without a drop that i need. still need boots/gloves and helm. then i new guy in our guild gets the whole set in 4 days lucky bastard.

Well i cant be bothered moving to BR now, you guys took to long to reply lol. 60 Hunter hooray!!!! Been that for a while now, 5/8 beaststalker set, and well known on my server now. Almost got my epic mount which is sweeeet, going for the Winterspring Sabre, taking ages though so i might just get the normal one. Giantstalkers shoulders >_< OMG, TANK!

I saw a hunter with them, (dwarf) i thought he was a warrior!

Happy to see there fixing hunters next patch... ABOUT BLOODY TIME!

Hate BRD i dont wanna do it ever again... execpt i have to for some keys =[

Shanker isnt that great, in my opinion get yourself 2 Julies Daggers, or save for Heartseeker!

Im trying to save for Arcanite Champion, not REAPER, Champion =P (Stupid warriors)

Funny how if a warrior/pally rolls on a 2H sword with 2.30speed, it has to be theres! Really well i should start rolling on the 3.60speed weapons, COZ THERE NOT FOR TANKING DUMBASSES. Cant stand you bloody main tanks, everything is yours ok?

They over do it when they say hunters need everything, what a load of crap man, we use ranged so yeah we roll on bows, (i have never rolled on a gun even wen a rogue said he needed more then me once. i wasnt gonna roll anyways...lol)and yes we need melee coz were not made of arrows, we do run out, and we have good dps with melee, so i feel we are allowed to roll on fast-medium weapons, not tanking, and never outroll a rogue for a dagger, i dont see why some people complain.. bloody babies that ruin the game i think.

***Addition to that post***

Sorry but if you cant tell i got outrolled on a sweet fast 2H sword by a warrior, did the instance again and a pally took it >_< so yeh im having my moment!

*Rant*

Alliance SUCKS! Period! My 42 pali went to battle grounds and it was so disgusting how the people on the allinace are so self centered. Always chasing HK and totally ignoring the flag. I asked the group I was with "what about defence around our flag?" and the reponse I got was "who needs defence". So shameful how we barely lasted 7 mins. I think battlegrounds should release a new rule where if you lose your flag in X amount of time you lose any HK you made in that session.

My pali is going to be purely RP only now. I'm gonna work my undead warlock and then go PVP and spank some "alliance" butt! :P

thats not so bad i've had a pali and roll and beat me on SC pants WTF!!! he wanted to disenchant it argghhh.

Man that must really suck.... lol

Just spray /duel when your at an open area and you'll have your revenge!!!

Has anyone done MC?(Molten Core), I WANNA DO IT!!! =~~~[

MC is tough, takes you afew runs to sort all the different stratigies needed. my guild has got half way through but being mainly casual gamers we only go once a week if we can get the numbers.

we have just got enough ppl with the ony key to form a full raid for it. our best effort so far has been getting her to 38% with 28ppl.

56 atm, going to BRD soon and gonna help a few guildies in ST

only want shanker for cold blood ambush openings (love stancesets mod) so i wontbe using it in instances hehe

what guild are you in skyzer? you with kabab?

and grats on th 60 D-G :D

oh and also im only after the SC gear for the look of it really, if i were to find anything better to fill each slot i would replace it imediately.

i am loving my devilsaur set and my dire nail of power is kicking some sweet arse as well. also i've matched almost all my gear to be all red in colour (damn albino boot things) so i look like im gonna kill someone just by walking past them

- SC gear is nothing flash, I have most of the set and i dont bother wearing it.

- rather go for gear which has +1% to crit etc.

you get very bored of rogues end game very quick, just too limited. i played av once and i thought screw this, and mainly played my shaman since.

its hard to get into groups as rogues in pugs, and when you do 9/10 the group is shit anyway.

making a non-rogue character made me realise how shit rogues are, i go out of my way to kill them, rogues and palladins are kos!

yeah i just want the set for look and for the sake the accomplishment.

have better items for 6 of the 8 slots so no biggie there.

i'm in Soga Mijizi :D yeah the guild horde love to hate especially those who use to play SWG on valcyn.

Thanks Doxx, SC is cool looking, i got myself a set made lol, ( if im thinking of the right set.. Stormshroud? or something lol) Also got Volcanic Set made... dont get it -_-, it looks so crap lol.

Mmm im a Knight now... yay!!! The ppl at WSG priase me coz i always finish the thingy in style, STYLE!

Hate noobs that say invite in general, i inivite and next thing you know i have a level 26 mage below my name saying: "Lets kick some arse!!" =

BOOO horde, yay alliance!

Level 60 isnt that great, i spend most of my time killing horde which i guess is always fun, just more challenging when you where a noob =[, and waiting for groups to form to go on raids... takes a while sometimes.

Spare time is good, i farm mageweave/runecloth and make cool looking sets for myself coz ima 290 tailor, my guy has heaps of cool looking suits, always keep a tux in bank of course, ive been to 4 weddings in my time of playing the game.. i dunno why someone would do that, but ino at least one of them were an actual couple and i got to be a priest, note i got pissed off that ale stuff they sell at IF... haha fun fun!