World Of Warcraft?

D-G

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone in canberra needs WOW let me know i work for a certain store which gives me certain privelages which also lets me buy a game and take it back a year later if i want to or i can just burn it and take it back. so if anyone wants it for free let me know ill hook you up and its applys for any game

If anyone in canberra needs WOW let me know i work for a certain store which gives me certain privelages which also lets me buy a game and take it back a year later if i want to or i can just burn it and take it back. so if anyone wants it for free let me know ill hook you up and its applys for any game

are you saying on a very public forum that you are willing to break the law?

yes on dialup

my latency bar is always red. yes iron forge is the worse due to knobs standing in the fires at the suction house.

Prank

set up a dwarf hunter (Kegg) on your server who do i contact in regards of getting hooked up in your guild? He want be my main but will get played regularly.

ooo this is getting intresting, skyzerr33 even though your bar is red all the time its not laggy is it. does anyone go on gorgannash? (dunno if i spelt that correctly) i find that server good, not many people in it either so its a good non laggy place! anyone here a night elve hunter?

i only ever experience lag in areas where to servers can't handle the load.

ie South Shore on Blackrock is almost always a pvp bunfight with raid groups on either side going at it. this causes lag for me and the rest of my guild majority of which are on cable or dsl.

yes D-G even though my bar is always red i don't experience lag. except for in the above mentioned areas and this is due to blizzards hardware on that particular server.

hopefully they sort the 1 off character moves soon and all the servers will be fairly balanced performance wise.

SKYLVIA, its $29.95 for 60 days. and yes i have gotten up to 1600ms - 1800ms and i was still running without much lag. most of the time it will say im on around 600-700ms but it runs like a beauty!!! i reakon it is worth it. Im only a level 10 hunter.... but im getting there =P. besides i dont even have the game, i borrowed and installed my friends version so wen hes not online i go on... im hopfully gonna have the time to buy it one day =]. If people could please leave the servers, and nicks there on and use that would be great!

My mate recently dumped his missus siting the following reason:

"Between my job and Warcraft, I ahve no time to spend with you.."

So she ahd to move out, which is probably a good thing, she is a sour bitch with a major attitude issue, but has a great rack.. I am not into Warcraft, so I probably would have picked a round in the sack with her over the game, but I would ahve to leave very quickly afterwards.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO finally getting my copy of wow tomorow, about time i get my own copy insted of sharing! anyways, is anyone level lower then 15? if so come train with me and my mate, we can give you a hand.... server is gorgonnash (if i dont lag there neither will you), my name is Clashez =]

Yorik thats heaps funny she mustve been heaps annoying to be ignored for WOW (no offense to WOW im sure its a gr8 game)

I would post a pic of her here if I knew it wasn't going to get me in a heap of trouble.. Like I said I would give her a go over WOW anyday, but I sure as hell couldn't talk to her.. f**kin g hell is he annoying!!!