SAU Community

New Ceffy Member

Slain

Hey guys, been searching for ceffy specific forums and finally found one, although i know a lot of you guys off other forums :P

Anyway picked up my ceffy off Riverside 2 weeks ago and love it, hasnt skipped a beat.

Heres teh list:

Body: 180sx front lip, aftermarket side skirts, after market rear bar pods, updated rear tail lights, slat style grill, numberplate relocated and intercooler opening enlarged, fibreglass vented bonnet, sparco bonnet pins

Interior: nardi wheel, 6 point cage, 32 gtst type m seats, fet turbo timer, aftermarket stereo, 5% tint on rear, extra gauges,

Engine: to4e with hks external gate, z32 afm, hks filter, gtr intercooler, gtr fuel pump, gtr injectors, aftermarket cams (or so is thought), stock rempaped computer (need aftermarket badly), aftermarket turbo manifold, custom exhaust with vented gate pipe and cannon, ground kit

Suspension and drivetrain: cusco coil overs and to be honest other crap that i havent even checked out yet, wierd clutch (light as stock but never slipped), mechanical diff, avs white 16s

Power: 220hp @10psi boost (bloody wharfies stealing my boost controller) and its quite laggy but fun :)

Future things: i want a higher reading speedo, boost controller, bonnet and rear bar getting resprayed, s13 latch for the bonnet so i can ditch the pins

Its a good fun sleeper :) and i refuse to put any other bodykit on it, except maybe some vented gaurds. sleepers rock!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave..........To avoid what happened with your car....I had all the gear sent "care of master" to avoid theft. It got through customs etc........but when i went to pick it up, some prick had simply walked into the office where they are stored and pinched it......

Bastards.

Nark.........they are AVS model 6 alloys i believe

dont you mean 220kw?

220hp is sfa with that kinda turbo unless your ecu is just goin "what the **** man - what do you think i am? some kind of power fc or some shit?!?!?"

nice sleeper none the less - better be slid!

btw they are AVS model 6 yes - horny stock looking lightweight rims!

- adz

220hp with stock boost, no controller nothing :)

at the moment its a highway racer becuase of the lag and because of the lack of traction.

made a pact though that i wait till july (open license then) and then i will run20psi through her which should be fun. Im taking it up to willowbank in the next month so will have timeslips :) oh and it still has the stock computer which is just remapped (no speed cut though) and still ahs stock rev limiter.

slain get it remapped here for the local fuel thats all u should need i reckon as a cheap option unless u can afford a full replacement in which case go for it!

just remapped my old man's ECU on christmas eve for 98 RON fuel :) no more pops when off boost.

nice ride... looks phat, I've got some sort of underskirt on mine as well, but I think it was the factory item, n not a 180sx one... I gotta con some poor NSW ceffy owner into letting me mould their bodykit for my dad's car...

how cheap? u can pick em up from japan for around 1000 delivered to ur door with a hand controller.

im going to be ordering in a couple and a few other goodies like SAFCs and AVCRs soon.

theyre brand new AVCRs... be easier just to order them from nengun urselves :) saves ya a heap.

im just going to sell a few here and there for some extra cash to those that are too impatient to wait for delivery from japan and want them asap... i think if u do it yaself they work out to about 620 to ur door.

Dave..........To avoid what happened with your car....I had all the gear sent "care of master" to avoid theft. It got through customs etc........but when i went to pick it up, some prick had simply walked into the office where they are stored and pinched it......

Bastards.

Nark.........they are AVS model 6 alloys i believe

You're joking me. They dont miss a bloody trick hey. Unbeliveable.

But hey, its the rest of the car that counts. I know I wouldnt be able to live without mine (slight exageration). Just keeeeep on enjoying it.