SAU Community

Hey Everyone!!! Please Check Out This Charity Cruise!!!

VFR-600

Hey everyone!

Im here to post up the request for all of you that can, to come along on this cruise on the 16TH OF JANUARY to Newcastle from P6!

This is a charity cruise, and donations are asked for, but it doesnt have to be straight donations, buy some raflle tickets and eat away at the sausage sizzle!

Everyones welcome. Even if you can only make it in a camry! What ever the case is, if you have time please be here, its for a good cause!

details etc...

Here is the location: Photo Courtesy of BEEM4U

8127180.JPG

Does anyone have these things?

- Portable Gazebo they want to lend to cover the BBQ please PM me.

This cruise is an attempt to 'rebirth' the car cruise scene, as it was discussed previously the cruise scene is dying out. The cruise will be in conjunction with dbqueen's cruise for the Alison Hunter Memorial Foundation.

Alison Hunter was a 19 year old girl that struggled with a chronic illness for years before finally dying from various complications.

This cruise is proudly sponsored by

- Rated R Designs

- Flyn Performance

- Core Games

- SRS Auto

- Brads Custom Trim

- Newcastle Pro Sound

- Mcgoo's Spitroast And Catering

- Jetspeed Newcastle

- Autotechnica

Details

16th Of January is the set date and we are heading to Speers Point

Sydney Meet Up

Please be at P6 Car park at 10:00am for a 10:30am departure however we will be leaving at 11:00am sharp.

Newcastle Meet Up

Please be at the Wallsend Twin Servo's at 10:30am for 10:45am departure to cruise to the Twin Servos on the Central Coast and meet the Sydney group, then cruise to Speers Point Park with them.

Alternately Newcastle people can simply meet at Speers Point Park

There will be a BBQ/Sausage sizzle at the venue along with a raffle.

Please feel free to copy this post and post it in other forums

Individuals:

REIGN

FLYGTI

CRD’PZR

Dbqueen

Boogs (your coming!)

Estiee

BEEM4U

Dezerteagle

Pulsar_DOOD

Kevmeister

A5TRA2

BEN12S

ZIPI + Friends

Frozenchook

Reign

2loco + Friends

GAS

DREAMD

VFR-600

Trigger Happy + Friends

Life begins at 200

2TEMPTU + Friends

ISNEZZ

PLEEZN

Rolla Boy

turbo_g200

puzzle man

Q2ENVY

Bamboujikin

MNDGME

4PERVZ

MR N12 + Friends

PurplemonkeY

IDBITCH + Friends

EYEZ4U + Friends

OMG-05H

Kimberly

Pocketo Rocketo

EYSNME

Mazda_Brian + Friends

xtr-33m + Friends

TaMMi

NrGiZe

lance

EVO94T

ruffay

old fart

styl5h

mitch

brick

hay85z

jev666

max_daddy

l8rqt

trance

mzbhvd

oplboy

woo247

rotaboy

nos55a

zelios

sim

*tamwah*

chrissie

garlo

miss_kuzz

dreamer

evlexa

xposen

jen-81a

sorceress

xmetal

13g

Dean + Friends

Sean - Purple Liberty

TABA

saint_lissy

josh

QNC-29T

n16 boi

Celica Ricer

vkchick

maximus

Clubs:

TeamDREAM

Intense Motorsport

Team Ground Zero

Team Empire

Obsessive Motorsport

DreamFaktor Krew

TWEEKN Motorsports

New South Wales Cruises

HKracing

Team Godspeed

Astina GT Club

Oz Mazda Club

Sydneycruising

Fhrx Studio's + Demo Cars!

Tuned4Street Club

Team Zelios

________________________________________________________________________________

| Please note, this cruise will be run according with the NSW Road Rules, any form of public display of speed,

| agressive driving/behaviour and burnouts WILL be reported to the Police immeadiately.

|_______________________________________________________________________________

I HOPE I SEE YOU SKYLINERS OUT IN FORCE!!!!!!!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone actually let me know where 'P6' is? I live in Syd and Im keen to join this cruz in my '33 - my first cruz so go easy on me. plz email me at [email protected] with the details of the actual location of the meeting point for the 16th Jan. Cheers guys.

Thanks for the support guys, thanks VFR for posting up as I've been overseas and just got back this morning.

It should be a big cruise, we've organised it properly with official notices to NSW Police.

Just don't do anything seemingly heroic, as it will land you an Infringement Notice.

CURRENT SAU LIST ! ill add you.. just say your plates and model so we know what we are looking at in terms of a turnout..

OohARRGTR - GTRUSH - White R32

Keong - vin-33y - Black R33

ECL - R34

Geno8r- UH OHH - White R33

SILVER GTST - Silver R32

FRESH - FR33SH - Black R33

NYL83R - Gunmetal R33

BLK R33 - ZKB - *** - Black R33

MRED32 - R32

BOJO1 - DR30

MAR55S - R33

oscar32 - Red R32 YPR ***

biggmomo - white R33, AQL***

R34NOS - R34

DJ984 - Gunmetal R32

Croat - R33 Black

Wizard2k

smok74 -Burgundy R33- ASN 42E

SPX25t - 3 LINES

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• There isn't that many cars yet that are using electric coolant pumps, but they are slowly becoming more common, especially in the euro brands.  back in 2009, they were quite rare, pretty much all were either timing chain or accessory belt driven. That said, the VQ37VHR isn't an uncommon engine, so any decent mechanic should be able to replace the water pump.  I don't live in NSW, so can't make any suggestions.
    • I do not think that the return pipe could be the cause of your particular troubles, unless perchance it is leaking in a lot of unfiltered and unmetered air (assuming your ECU is still using AFMs). And then it could be very bad, but it shouldn't prevent you making boost. Blow then engine up from running lean? Sure. But it would make boost. You really needed to disconnect this thing from the turbo inlets and close those inlet ports off a year ago, and you should do it now.
    • Pressure Ratio = 2. ie, 1 bar of boost (assuming 1 bat absolute pressure at the compressor inlet). This is relevant because compressor maps do not have "boost" up the y-axis. They have pressure ratio.
    • Revisiting this thread again x2... 1 year later. This car has been an ongoing project between life. But, I never removed the re-circ pipe. I know, shame on me. But since then, i took it to get tuned and only making about 280hp (lame) and i'm chasing a boost issue where the car wont boost past 7-8psi. Mac valve installed. Haltech Platinum pro with the map sensor.  This is the first time i've tackled the turbo side of things, but i have that side somewhat taken apart to chase the waste gate vacuum lines. And noticed this stupid pipe again. I'm peicing together the puzzle and @GTSBoy mentioned that it was a big vaccuum chamber and said a bunch of car math stuff that I couldn't quite follow the car math (im trying). You guys think this would be the culprit? between rotting vacuum hoses?  i'm making a DIY boost leak tester this weekend.