SAU Community

Cooking stake on the Bonnet!

Pva_Glue

How Farking! HOT IS TODAY!!!

sorry to be the one bein~ complaining here

but It's very hot today... especailly me car was struglling with Aircon on full blast! but I did treat me car Premium Unleaded today :(

me Two cents!

ps.How you guys with Turbo handles the Temperature?

cheers

Joe

I go to public toilets and i piss on the seat

I walk around in the summertime saying how about this heat!!!

U know what im talkin bout:lol:

I havent even noticed but im actually rather cold some git messed with the thermostat.

Oh and i hope ure using plastic spatulas there Joe u dont wanna scratch ure paintwork.

Originally posted by SkyDragon

Sure is warm!

Time for the girlies to dress in less! - oh yeah! :(

for instance blonde chick in white saroong skirt (sheer) red thong bakini bottom, red floral bakini top, big sun hat

about a 34, 24, 32 figure and a 8.5-9/10 for the face nice to bump into as you carrying a bag full a dlt's

Originally posted by skyzerr33

for instance blonde chick in white saroong skirt (sheer) red thong bakini bottom, red floral bakini top, big sun hat

about a 34, 24, 32 figure and a 8.5-9/10 for the face nice to bump into as you carrying a bag full a dlt's

Jail Bait! Troy were you looking into kindies again? :(

cheers

Joe

WASSABI, yesterday was pobably not the best time to try out 1.1bar :) Especially if it the s-afc was tuned for 1bar. Remind me, who did your tuning?

I gave mine a right beating yesterday to see how it would handle the heat. Apart from being a bit more lethargic than usual, I had no problems. So now I'm confident that Barries Dyno have tuned mine to make power AND not blow up at the first sign of hot weather/bad fuel. Not the best way of testing it, but I had to be sure :)