SAU Community

Cefiro dyno day

CEF11E

*cough* chicken *cough*

hahaha... I will have 2 dyno sheets under my belt with no changes to the car, no point going for a 3rd until I change something. I could probably be persuaded to jump on though, wont be anything special.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK have set a tentative date: 22/1/05 at 9:30 AM

thats not this sat but the next i think thats plenty o time to get the ceff ready.

The venue is Procar Pty Ltd

they are at:

7 Middleton Rd, DEE WHY, NSW, 2099

Phone: 9981 5099

Mobile: 0417 236 411

Fax: 9972 1947

What you get:

A. 1 test run to calibrate the machine, check a/f ratios ect

B. 3 Power runs in shootout mode in 4th gear

C. printout of you cars results (dyno graph)

D. wow factor when you know how powerful your ceff is.

If we can get 10 cars we are set.

Cost will be $50 each

The guy there is very helpful has a basic but good workshop. I have used his dyno sevral times before. he has a massive fan for intercoolers and all the stuff we need

Also it would bee cool to have a bbq somewhere afterwards for lunch any ideas?

ja i will come - if anyones rolling past chatswood to use the waringah / pittwater road way (pretty much the most direct route i know of if your on the north side) to get there gimme a message and we can do a morning cruise to dee why together... ceffie, cc and so on?

we can suss out my boost levels questions hopefully.

ja i will come - if anyones rolling past chatswood to use the waringah / pittwater road way (pretty much the most direct route i know of if your on the north side) to get there gimme a message and we can do a morning cruise to dee why together...  ceffie, cc and so on?

we can suss out my boost levels questions hopefully.

Lemme know when you're doin that I'll join up as you pass me in on Warringah Road (since I live on the way to Cromer if you're goin down Warringah.)

PS Pittwater road isn't the most direct route - I can't remember what it's called by there's a road that's way closer I can take you on if you wanna meet up on the way on Warringah (or I can cruise to Chaty thats cool too).

As for food -

1- bbq seems unfortunately unlikely.

2- brookvale pino's pizza takeaway - maybe a couple of us could do a run down to grab the pizzas and come back for the other lads ? (I'm assuming 10 cars might take longer by which time we'll be hungry)

3- somewhere we all cruise to such as manly and grab a bite (little pizza place opposite the wharf bar?)

4- something non pizza.. ie run up pittwater road to avalon or something and get fish n chups?

5- drive back to chatswood and crash the yum cha place (downside is our cars will be in the car park)

I like number 3 but I can see getting 10 spots near there might be a bit hard.

Any other suggestions?

too_much_boost - I'm hoping to crack 200 and on the curve hopefully get about 2000-3000rpm at over 180.

I hope that's not being overly optimistic - and if it is I hope I get it :)

Thing is UAS dyno said top run was peaking at 198.4 or something and since then I've put on the equal length exhaust manifold but put on a resonator. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

:(

last run for my car put out 160kw

since then i have added rb25 turbo, FMIC, new dump pipe and cleaned up the tune so i am hoping for around 180kw but i have also added a cat that wasnt there before

but i dont really care too much about the numbers