SAU Community

Magz

noise

Hey guys,

Does anyone know a site where I can browse pictures of cars (r33) with different mag wheels? I need to buy some for my car coming in. It is really hard to tell if they look good unless you see them on a similar car.

Also whats a good place to get them from if i live in perth?

Westate Autobahn in newcastle street Perth have always looked after me and have good prices on mags.

Go visit Jawid there and tell him Dan with the red sly 33 skyline sent ya. I did tell him to look after SAU guys, just let him know that i sent ya and all should be good.

otherwise i was quite impressed with www.tempetyres.com.au

eastern states company but what a range!

wheelsworld..... part of speedworks i believe....

they helped alot when i went there....even though i ended up buying 2nd hand....

if you find a site that you talk of plz let me know coz i want the same....and i cant find anything like that.... apart from the following....that dont have many mags i like..... http://www.modifymycar.com

see how you go

i only like the white enkeis :(

u could always print out some little wheels and hold em in front of your face while looking at your car. Those sites are alright but once u get different light and 3 dimensions wheels can look alot different, especially the..... ahh... mesh/spokey wheels or whatever they call em., u know like those roh blade every1 has.

Wow an intercooler for a GTS i gotta get one of those.

Doesnt look too bad but im no expert, try posting in the tech section, there are usually heaps of ppl willing to share their expertise in there.

looks like a Hybrid (same as mine) I bought mine off ebay, at the time it was by far the cheapest around. I installed it myself, few complications but went in pretty easily (although im not a mechanic)

I found it to be pretty good, but then again i have nothing to compare it to as ive never had another FMIC. It hasnt blown up on me (yet). I got the chrome polished pipework kit, although i notice they are only selling the anodised blue or red, which i could of got at the same time instead. personally i prefer the polished. Red and blue is a bit rice

BTW if you want to see it before you buy it.. send me an email at [email protected] and you can pop around and check it out. Just dont comment on my dodgy installation work. Its on a slight angle and is held up by 2 cable ties on the top (and 2 bolts on the bottom)

for $720 i wouldnt do it

i mean $300 will get you the cooler here in perth (check silvia WA)

and then pipework can be done yourself for about $150 and even if you pay someone to weld it its still cheaper..

hmm $450 versus 720 plus shipping... no thanks