SAU Community

Anyone know anyone that might know someone who knows?

inark

Hey Guys,

As you may or may not know i have sold my Ceffy to Jairus the D1NZ driver to be used here in Australia for all the Drift Nationals and any other events he can make it to.

Pretty much whats going to happen is he is still going to b driving in NZ and living in NZ but will be flying over for each event to enter as a competitor.

At the moment he is looking for sponsors and is puting together a sponsorship proposal to hand out to companies, buinesses, workshops etc that might be interested. It goes without saying that hes going to cause a bit of a scene here in Oz and im sure will do bloody well after seeing him at Banzai.

So does anyone know anyone that might know someone who may be interested??

Heres a little clip from NZ TV... im sure uve already seen the footage of him in my car.

http://onionz.com/~saft/d1nz/d1nzxstvhq.mpg (right click and save as)

should try what simon did. Create a promo vid on cd or vhs and spam a few potential sponsors with it. Try hook up with a tire company for obvious reasons but also just anyone whos willing to pay for advertising. Most obvious would be car related companies so get a 50 spindle of cd's, make a nice promo movie with emphasis on what sponsoring will do for the company and spam away

hes puting a proposal together already but i thought id just see if anyone would be interested... i dont have enough footage of him to make a vid or anything.