SAU Community

DragMe

tikki169

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it would be a tall order to be saying that about ya car. but the grape vine does wonders for image!

All too true.

The car made a cameo appearance down here in Coffs last weekend. I too have heard that the car is quick, but outside of it being a GTST, I have no idea.

All too true.

The car made a cameo appearance down here in Coffs last weekend. I too have heard that the car is quick, but outside of it being a GTST, I have no idea.

I have seen it run against a laser with a t04 turbo, lets jus say the laser waved byebye to him.. hence not so quick.

yes i know the owner his name is martin and he's spent shit loads of money on the car it has the works, big turbo and much more. car still only has standard internals (or so i'm told) it ran my mates 33 at willowbank and i was suprised at what time it ran, thought it would be quicker for the amount of money that has been spent. i think he's still sorting the performance of the car out.

yes i know the owner his name is martin and he's spent shit loads of money on the car it has the works, big turbo and much more. car still only has standard internals (or so i'm told) it ran my mates 33 at willowbank and i was suprised at what time it ran, thought it would be quicker for the amount of money that has been spent. i think he's still sorting the performance of the car out.

:wavey:

Good to see someone else on here from the Mid North Coast.

DRAGME was sitting in 101motorcafe for a very long time.....dont know what's done to it though...but there was rollcages in the car

101 Motorcafe are not know for producing powerful/fast cars. They do normal service work and fitting of aftermarket bolt-on parts. Yes the owners have fast/powerful cars but that not the result of them doing the work themselves (at 101). Its the result of them taking it to a workshop around the corner from Autobarn at slacks creek. So if there was any work done on DRAGME, it might have come from the same garage....

this is my girlfriends account..but i know martin with the r33 DRAGME and this car is a sweet car its just a gts-t s2 and its had some work its a good looking car if uve seen it but his guy has the money to do what ever he wants to it so i wouldn't be surprised if this car will be soon be the fastest car at redlands bay...but i would be careful wat u say about this guy...if u know him hes a cool guy but if u dont know him and say sh*t about him thats a bad move.