SAU Community

Skyline Videos?

lol, anyone have them online? haha

LOL! They are all big files... smallest one is about 700mb! Check this site out - www.bi-torrent.com - and look in the automotive section, you will find "The GTR Story" and a number of "Option" and "Best Motoring" vids. You will have to download the bit torrent program first. Goodluck! :P

• 2 weeks later...
LOL! They are all big files... smallest one is about 700mb! Check this site out - www.bi-torrent.com - and look in the automotive section, you will find "The GTR Story" and a number of "Option" and "Best Motoring" vids. You will have to download the bit torrent program first. Goodluck! :cheers:

everytime i download from them its slow, any secret?

everytime i download from them its slow, any secret?

Yeah, no secret... but I wouldn't bother if I didn't have broadband! Try to find files with a lot of seeders, if you try to download a file with shit loads of leechers and only a couple of seeders it will be reeeeal slow. On a good download I get around 90 - 120KiB/s :cheers:

Yeah, no secret... but I wouldn't bother if I didn't have broadband! Try to find files with a lot of seeders, if you try to download a file with shit loads of leechers and only a couple of seeders it will be reeeeal slow. On a good download I get around 90 - 120KiB/s :cheers:

is there just 1 bit torrent d/l program?

i cant c how its possible to leech

is there just 1 bit torrent d/l program?

i cant c how its possible to leech

"Leeching" is just another word for downloading.... "Seeding" is uploading. The more people downloading and the less people uploading simply means a slower download.