SAU Community

Stop baggin HSVs

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,

I think this is all over nothing as the best time MOTOR magazine achieved for the HSV Clubsport R8 was 5.83sec 0-100 @29degC and 38% humidity.

This was performed in controlled conditions using the most aggressive driving techniques.

This is a long way short of the 5.5sec that Skylinekiller quotes as a "bad day" and as for 4.99 sec, that must of been a downhill run with a 150kmph tail wind.

Skyliner killer lost all credibility with me at that point.

Since those MOTOR boys now what there doing there might be a few more tenths better 5.83 than in cooler weather, so maybe 5.5 seconds on the best day.

Figures are in the latest PCOTY (on the shelves as of Monday) for the world to see.

haha so your agreeing that theres no point in a nissan 2.6L when you can get a mazda 1.3L

one uses a rotary one uses piston.

i can tell with the points you argue with that you have no idea.

so i lower my itelligence to your level and ask you y a holden need 5l compared to a nissan 2.6l

again, apples and oranges

you guys are absolute ****heads... **** off and die you bogan ****s...

seriously.. im sure ur car is nice.. whatever.. i like driving my skyline.. it is a great car

i hope there arnt many skylines owners that come on the LS1 forums and start talking shit

but man unless youve got something interesting to say.. like a conversion project or something just **** off...

i dont mind V8s.. i think supercharged 8s are good and the Lexus v8 range of engines are pretty cool too..

Someone **** this thread off it doesnt fo ANY of us any favors..

Your all wrong, until you have experienced Hemi 245- 2 barrel power, circa 1971 and 165hp, your all denying what real performance is:whackit: Throw it in a beautiful rust brown VF Valiant with a blue boot and your talkign the greatest race car i have ever owned...next to my 2.0L Brown Sigma:)

you were still arguing about his opinion as much as he was arguing about yours, so it makes you just as retarded. **** i laugh at internet fights, especially over cars when each party clearly has there own personal preference. surely you would realise he wont change his liking of v8's as much as you wont change your liking of skylines?

you were still arguing about his opinion as much as he was arguing about yours, so it makes you just as retarded. **** i laugh at internet fights, especially over cars when each party clearly has there own personal preference. surely you would realise he wont change his liking of v8's as much as you wont change your liking of skylines?

Well done. :)