SAU Community

Pics from today 24/11!

Shell

well that was a fun lil drive...we managed to avoid all the "cotter police blitz" :cool: damn cops hidden around every corner...and got home in PERFECT TIMING just before the afternoon storm hit :)

pity about that stupid woman in the falcon wagon on the way home, dunno where she got her licence from...polishstorm i think u scared the crap out of her LOL...I saw her face just up the road in weston when i overtook her :lol:

anyway pics are here there's not many, about 8...

Shell :D

Arrrrrggggggg....

I turned my back quick enough for one photo, but I didn't know about the other photo !!!!!

It was a good drive today. Thanks to everyone who turned up, and :shake: :shake: to those who didn't.. He he he, just joking.

J

Yeah it was a good little drive a bit warm though. It's not a bad little road, got a lot of tight, flowing and bumpy corner's (hay jay :D )

I think that lady in that falcon was having a suday drive doin' 60 and under, jee it was anoying from doing 110-120 down to 60:mad: could have got out and walked faster.

See yous all again next time:wavey:

Originally posted by Jay95R33

I turned my back quick enough for one photo, but I didn't know about the other photo !!!!!

hehe you can't hide from meee! did i get your good side??? :D

Look forward to seeing you come along Sig! when does your car arrive?

Originally posted by Shell

Look forward to seeing you come along Sig! when does your car arrive?

As soon as it shows up at auction, I bid on it, win it, it gets over here, complianced and up to Canberra.

Fees are paid, got the plate, now we play the waiting game...

Sig

I'm tired of playing the waiting game! Let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos! :)

i got pulled over for a rbt on the way back n one cop was the nicest bloke the other was arrogant and started crap like engineers cert. for wheels and exhaust, rekkoned the tint was to dark (its not its legal) wanted to know who tinted the headlight well they are factory so i shut him down on that and started saying the plates where fake (there private jobs) But i just said heres my mums phone number its her car ring her!! he let me off but he went on for ages thinking he knew everything. After i got home mum said the reciept for the plates was in the glove box that would of really cained him!!! Good cruise though enjoyed they drive great road!!

hey daniel i know what you mean happened to me as well in manuka cops being arrogant, but just to play with them i let them babble on for half an hour then showed them engineers cirtificate and they still kept going.

spewing i missed the cruise though recieved last batch of parts for car just hooking them up, next time for sure i'll be there hope you will too.:D

hehe yeah i enjoyed myself especially when i ws halfway accross the other side of the road during a corner and that cop bike came flying through the other way and when i got annoyed with the mole in the falcon wagon (yeah i saw her face when i passed her it looked like she had just shit herself passing her with a flatchane to 3rd hehehehehehe)