SAU Community

LoKal Motion - 27th March!!!!

miss_petepie

TRAFIK OEP HEAT, present...

SUNDAY 27th MARCH (long weekend)

LoKal Motion...

A night dedicated to locally produced Drum&Bass.

After the Success of many of our local and interstate crew including such names as Pendulum, Greg Packer, Shock1, Sardi,ViceVersa and Motive to name a few. We decided to host a party that is set to showcase the Budding talent amongst our community in the hope of nurturing and pushing the sounds to the people...

DJs on the night are going to play some of the freshest unreleased and released local and interstate tunes aswell as tunes from greater Oceania alongside some new stuff from new blood around the world.

An allstar lineup encompasing all flavors and vibes with some heavy local crew representing...

TEE(one of the modern scenes originators)

RINTEL vs GUSTO (warm riddems from these two wideboys)

MK1 vs Adrian SARDI(Sardi tunes aswel as tunes from all over Oz)

FRANTIK vs RUFKUT(playing past and present tunes from Perth)

GREG PACKER (all his own productions)

MYSTIQUE (With a swag of her own tunes from here an abroad)

SHOCK1 (bringing out the dubs)

If you are looking to hear some of the best local produce played on the heaviest sound systems in Perth then it will be a must to get down and support your LoKal Team!

This Event will be the first in a coming series of events set to showcase our ever increasing quality producers and performers.

So get behind it and show your love for our MUSIC!

And to cap it off the good people at OEP are putting on a Trance spectacular in the VIP room featuring

LANITIUM- ZIAD- NEIL BAMBER- SEAN- CAM B

And as a special Treat!!!

starting at 9pm Trafik presents the premiere World exclusive screening of....

WORLD OF DRUM&BASS DVD!

So get in early to be one of the first people to see this very slick production!

HEAT NITECLUB

187 STIRLING ST PERTH

doors open 9pm til late

$10 on the door before 11pm $15 thereafter!

Bargain!

(as pinched from TS)

a few of us are heading down for this. its only $10. would love to see u all there and party hardy!!

-pie :innocent:

will be at heat and MOS as well, got mates playing at both events should be very good night...... :D can't wait

SHY FX and MC SKiBBADEE :D april 23rd i fink? if my memory serves me well

adrian :)

• 2 weeks later...

mos...should be rather interesting gonna make sure i head over to monkey bar from heat rather quickly so i don't miss Thrillseekers!!!!!

adrian :P