SAU Community

problems with flickering dvd

fReak32

No sure but maybe one of two things. If a professional place like Northfield installed it, they may have ran the wire to the handbrake, so when the handbrake is off, the screen doesn't work properly, but I don't that is it.

The other reason may be, if you are watching a DVD, that the DVD player is only broadcasting in Pal, and not NTSC (which it will need to if you are using the standard Nissan TV) I had to setup my DVD player when I bought it to suit the screen.

But if you are saying it works fine when the car is not running, then I am at a loss.

SOrry.

bought a addvision dvd player and when i start the car the skreen ****s up??? :headspin:

i think it may be iterferance from something my rca's r running past but ive checked nearly everything and tried changing rca's so maybe not tht. when the cars off the power in volts going to my unit is 12.2 and when my cars running it fluctuates between 13.5 to 14 volts but my unitshould deel with that so maybe the voltage reulater isnt working corectly, like i said i got no idea