SAU Community

Night cruise - 8th April

DJ984

Geeze I was confused by page2. At this stage i'll be leaving penno at 8pm so i'll be there when im there and if I miss you all then i'll meet at Newport... whenever I get there.

Sounds like their is a fair few cars going so I might hang back abit, they tend to get abit messy when driving.

$5 the magna is there!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we're givin moans buffer time to get ready n stuff...

hahahahaha.. to get ready? what to get ready? the only preperation i need is a bp for fuel :D

hey carlo! i didn't get your message!!! i pm ed you my number in case you lost it :)

hey guys,

ill be there with my black R32 GTST, i might see yous at thornleigh maccas at 8:30, if not ill meet yous at waitara at 9pm, it'l be good to catch up with some old faces :D

you betta come nick n carlo, theres plenty of time for dinner :)

Hey guys, kool kool... we ssseeemmm organised :D

Actually, we're gonna need a leader 'cause my navigator hasn't gotten back to me so i dunno if he's coming... lol! (good that, the organiser doesn't know the way LOL!!!!)

SO i'll see yaz all at Waitara at about 9pm :D

Drive safe and lets have a fun night ;)

Cheers all...

P.S. Sorry if i havn't added ya to the list, my net's been playin up :)

Ciao

Dave.

massive turnout... the twisties in the cef reminded me of touge runs in melb :P

had a fuzz mobile follow me (being the last car in the pack) so drove like a granny and took a few wrong turns... when they did a U turn, I back tracked :)

so many R32's... hehe 15 yr law at full abuse in Sydney hey? Sad that no one else was there in a ceffy... but if you squint you can sorta make mine out in those pics :P.

Oh and thanks to doughboy and the wierd bald man that kept yelling "its monkey f**ker" for waking me up after my lil nap on the side of the road on my way back :)