SAU Community

R33 Almost Gone

smok74

well then next time you should explain yourself a lil more clearly.

and i have been to parra heaps of time and its very mixed

All this political correct BS is B.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF he wants to say what he feels then so be it. If you want to say you don't think he is right... then say it. But don't dance around the issue with little fairy feet.

Whats next we have to be called 'CARSAustralia' so we don't offend people who aren't skyline enthusiasts???

If he has a reason to say they were probably wogs, and it was based on his experience or his prejudices then so be it.

We're a confused bunch of people if we cant say what we want.

All this political correct BS is B.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF he wants to say what he feels then so be it. If you want to say you don't think he is right... then say it. But don't dance around the issue with little fairy feet.  

Whats next we have to be called 'CARSAustralia' so we don't offend people who aren't skyline enthusiasts???  

If he has a reason to say they were probably wogs, and it was based on his experience or his prejudices then so be it.  

he can say what ever he wants, i dont have to like it and ive got just as much right to call him prejudice.

we agreed on one matter and not on another. im over it.

people like you normally disregard these issue as nothing untill it happens to you, and then you wont be happy.

i never mentioned that he should be politically correct. Actually, we did exactly what you believe we should do, and that is, he said what he felt and i objected by saying what i felt. There was no dancing...

Its just my opinion that he was in the wrong by generalising. Fair enough that the majority of people in parra may come from ethnic backgrounds, but, that doesnt rule out the possibility that an aussie or english back packer could have stolen the car. I FEEL that it would have been better suited to say beat up the lil shi*ts, not beat up the lil wogs. Unfortunately there are di^kheads in every nationallity, and we feel some are worse than others based on our beliefs.

but anyway this was all said and done days ago and the matter was over then i thought as he had his say and i had mine, and that was that, on we go with life. So, back to the topic of the thread, have you had any luck with the car?

Guys, thanks for all ya opinions, firstly, no offence to any wogs that might be reading this but guess what guys? they WERE wogs, how do i know? 'cause I saw them with my own bloody eyes.

THIS HAPPENED ON LEVEL 5 AT PARRAMATTA WESTFIELD and yes I did call the cops and I did also get their number plates......Guess what? Stolen plates guys !

Anyways. just for all u Skyliners, they got in by sticking a longish object through the top of the drivers door/glass, then strucking the anti-carjack button for the passenger door located on the drivers door..... So disabling this switch is a good idea i think.