SAU Community

FS- R32 GTS-t Black, manual

1993 Black, manual, turbo, R34 GTR FMIC, Apex'i pod filter, Apex'i N1 3" Turbo back exhaust, 1100kg 9 puck ceramic clutch, new timing belt, water pump, thermostat ( All genuine Nissan), new fluids throughout, bendix ultimate brake pads, Boost guage, turbo timer, Clarion cd deck, 2 pack white wheels, and tonkins immobiliser with keyless entry - Always looked after, never treated like s**t, always serviced

Selling due to got a kid on the way, gotta buy a practical family car !

SOLD!!!

Thanks,

Steve

Not sure what you mean by your last post?

I had all of the payment for shipping, customs, quarantine etc. organised through a company called Schenker in Port Adelaide. A guy called Mark helped me out, they were great! Made it easy.

But how it goes in the USA, I wouldn't know! Ring around some companies, see what you can find out.

Steve

Who would have thought it would be so hard to sell a car like this. Email me if anyone wants some more pics, or if you are in Adelaide, call me, and arrange a look at it. Its a damn good car, I just need to get a family car (me sobs).

Price is negotiable.

Have an interested party, it will most likely go to him, but not quite the amount I'm after...sad, but true.

Steve

Hi south,

Yes the car is still for sale, I'm looking at $15,500 at the moment.

I'm open to offers, I have to sell the car (my baby will be born in june, the car needs to go :rofl: )

They are gts-t alloy rims painted white, as opposed to the being painted silver.

ex mr 32-

I have never dyno'ed the car- but the guy who was going to buy it ( but pulled out 'cos his brother didn't buy his car so he could buy mine :( ) said it went quicker than another R32 he drove with more mods and more boost. Mine is running 11psi on a STD turbo BTW.

A couple more pics uploaded also, sorry about the size :)

Someone buy it please !!

Steve,

give me a call if you need to.

:)