SAU Community

Im here

R33Dan

Hey there R33Dan.... welcome to town mate and trust me when I say handling the heat doesn't get any easier the longer you are here. And if you don't have a nice big fmic now, then you should probably think about making that your next mod - especially with that new turb.

And hey, that reminds me ..... there's a guy down at Perkins Shipping who reckons he can get a heap of cheap Jap performance parts. Says he has some Galant, Silvia, 180sx and Skyline GTR parts for sale. I got him to put my name on a set of Brembos ....... and at the price he quoted me, well shit ..... it's practically stealing!!!!!

Hey Ken, you interested in any of these parts?  :ddd:

4CDFED I'm always interested in some cheap (stolen LOL) brembos to fit the stagea.

Cheers ICE

4CDFED I'm always interested in some cheap (stolen LOL) brembos to fit the stagea.

Cheers ICE

hehehe....... truth be known mate, Ken probably went on some drunken rampage through Ropongi one night and got half the parts off cars parked in the streets as he went along. I'm sure he did get some of them at Auctions, but I'd hate to imagine who he filled full of piss to achieve that!!!!! :alcoholic

Grabbing parts at auction is fine, getting caught doing it isnt though! All my parts are legit man! I have got a set of bnr32 brembos with slotted and drilled rotors coming in the container but Craig has first option. Do have another set of 4pot 32 calipers and rotors if you are interested.

Cheers,

Ken

hey do you guys wanna meet up somewhere go for a cruise or somethin or who will be out where 2nite

Okay guys .... I suppose we had better stop post whoring R33Dan's post.

R33Dan, sorry mate - we'll get back on track now and answer your last question.

I'm sure we can all catch up for a drink sometime, but most of us NT guys in this forum are nearly all married with youngens - so I don't think we get much of a chance to go cruisin at night anymore....... although sometimes I have been known to do it when I'm trying to get the young bloke off to sleep :)

Anyhow, that said - a few of us don't mind a few cold ones on the weekend and I myself don't mind a couple after work on a Friday arvo - that is unless the missus wants to go to Casuarina, but hell - there's a couple of bars over that way too :ddd:

But if your into cruisin, best bet is just to have a look around town on a Friday or Saturday night. Check out the Carparks on the cliffs around Casuarina Drive or head down around the Trade Development Zone (TDZ) about halfway along Berrimah Road and your sure to bump into some other like-minded souls.

I'm also going to head out to Litchfield Park on the ANZAC Day long weekend with the family if anyone else is interested. We will be heading off early on Sunday morning (24.04.05) and will be staying in Bachelor overnight - so that I can partake in our traditional ANZAC Day past time and sleep it off before heading back to Darwin on Monday arvo. Anyone else wanting to tag along is more than welcome, but if u want to stay overnight, then you might have to pitch a tent or get a room at Rum Jungle.

Cheers ...... Craig

Ken Brembos m8 or nothing and thats if I can afford them.

Craig would love to go to Litchfield but have to caoch and am playing golf on ANZAC day at Humpty Doo golf course. so enjoy. willsee you soon to give you some dosh.

Cheers ICE

heading off soon guys , wont be back till late november. have fun and stay safe....

r32 gtr on the way................................

Cheers mate. Best of luck. Keep ur head down and take care yourself. See you when you get back........ Craig :sadam: