SAU Community

Im here

R33Dan

Hey guys,

Well i finally arrived here from vic, went to drags last nite wit a mate wasnt too bad i must say, loved the 13b ute and the 13b rx3. Seen a few skyzers cruisen round the place. Mine arrives here on tues so im hanging out for it like no 2moz. I also just ordered a super t70 turbo 2day (similar to a hks T51r) so bolting that on in a week or two. Who up here is good at tuning the power fc as mine will need tuning again. Well im sure you will see me about my car is an r33, maroon, 400r kit wit no rear wing, qld no. plates and big nismo sticker on back so if you see me say hi im friendly i wont bite i swear.

cheers dan

ps its warm up here :-) especially compared to vic

Well every1 knows my Purple Whale by now, it's loud, it's low, and its purple lol ....

im a say hello kinda person , i wave alot to

ummm, so , mmmm, thats a pretty looking cloud. gee it might rain laaa laaa

yeh sounds cool its all stock i swear officer, car doesnt get here till fri now boohoo :-( stupid train being delayed

Never doubted it for a moment, and bad luck about the delay, don't trust those trains.

:P ICE

Hey there R33Dan.... welcome to town mate and trust me when I say handling the heat doesn't get any easier the longer you are here. And if you don't have a nice big fmic now, then you should probably think about making that your next mod - especially with that new turb.

And hey, that reminds me ..... there's a guy down at Perkins Shipping who reckons he can get a heap of cheap Jap performance parts. Says he has some Galant, Silvia, 180sx and Skyline GTR parts for sale. I got him to put my name on a set of Brembos ....... and at the price he quoted me, well shit ..... it's practically stealing!!!!!

Hey Ken, you interested in any of these parts? :ddd: