SAU Community

Get my ceffy

nytrda

Hey guys pick my ceffy up on friday or saturday. you guys should all come for a cruise to port macquarie its half way between syd an bris an we got good beaches lol.

P.s does a s13 sway bar fit a a31 ceffy

R32 and S13 REAR strut braces are the same..........S13 braces will fit both front and rear.

In fact you will find that most (all i have come across) will be compatible with S13. This includes lower control arms, trailing arms, castor rods etc etc etc

R32 and S13 REAR strut braces are the same..........S13 braces will fit both front and rear.

In fact you will find that most (all i have come across) will be compatible with S13. This includes lower control arms, trailing arms, castor rods etc etc etc

Is the A31 and R32 rear cradle & tail shaft flange the same?

Well does the Arc sump go forward much? or just down.. It may get close, a A31 bar would be better if thats the case.

The rear swaybars are fairly universal with RWD nissans.. A31, Skyline S13 all fit each other. S14/S15 is slightly different.

If some of you could call Whiteline or email them and ask about swaybars for A31 Cefiro's.. they may just make my one for me. I sent them a prototype to copy. Wanted a 27mm Adjustable one. Said I needed to order 10 to have them made :P

boys that kit is stayin on there lol. Nah i pick it up from Kirawee either tomorrow if some1 can get the day of to take me or saturday should be good.

if you have there email addy il email em i is very keen for a sway bar.

Also what computers do you guys run??

i asked about whether they made swaybars for the ceffy a while back on the whiteline forum ...and they said they didnt ...but yea if we can keep pressuring them or get a group buy happening or something like that ........we might be able to get them ...

i was just about to order an s13 one ....partly because i have trying to find out whether they fit and noone could tell me definately......

but if they dont fit ...then it would be good to get one made up .....

i noticed they have laurel ones on there ....only 22mm though ...whether they fit.....?