SAU Community

Getting there...

Hey all, its been a long 20 months working on my car but its getting to the point now that i can show you guys what ive been upto.

Hope you like

100_0954.JPG

Mick :)

and a big shoutout to those that helped me out from here along they way. You know who you are!

Damn that looks good. What size are they Nismo LM-GT4's? and how much you paid for them? they are excately what I'm looking for.

Damn that looks good. What size are they Nismo LM-GT4's? and how much you paid for them? they are excately what I'm looking for.

Give one of the australian distributors for rays wheels a call they will sort you out. They are 18 inch and around 4k plus rubber a set. tho i think for a gtr they would have to be slighly more thoguh..

thanks mate

looking fan****ingtastic.

everything looks right

Thanks rrrage its really good to hear people on here liking it. I did it for myself and all the 32 guys on here

blacky: seats are standard im working on gettting some gtr ones.

looks really nice man

very clean :P

Cheers 2GU UP2 i was hoping you would like it, we have done our cars quite differently and they both look pretty sweet i rekon. Theres still alot i have to find time for but its good to be at the point where i can finally take a pic of it looking mostly as it will.

Planning on adding the gtr rear lip in the soon and running the gtr rear spoiler part time ie when i feel like it... Also grab some ganador mirrors when i get the time.

PS your car is very clean too :D

Mick :(