SAU Community

Fremantle Dockers

R34

Anyone here go to the game yesterday and take part in the :O

It was cool what got me was the noise as it approched and went by.

My cousin came over from South Australia especially to watch the game - he's one of those pyscho Collingwood supporters who thinks eddy Mcguire should've got the Pope..... I believe he went home crying :D

Yep I'm a financial member of the Dockers but I support all WA football.

That's why I hate Derbys.

Often have people rag me about the Dockers...usually WCE fans.

They say "ha bloody Dockers I support the eagles"

I ask you're a member then ? they often say no but I watch them on the TV every week........Armchair experts don't put their money where their mouths are but are the first to get off them if they're not going well.

Perth needs both teams to do well to create a healthy enviroment for WA football helped by the money both clubs tip into state football.

I don't believe it's the Dockers year this year so would dearly love to see WCE with a third this year.

It's a tentative thought with it being early in the season... but the way WCE are playing in general (not just coz they've won 7/7) I reckon they're in with a half decent chance @ the Premiership for 05!

-Lozzle

:cheers:

It's a tentative thought with it being early in the season... but the way WCE are playing in general (not just coz they've won 7/7) I reckon they're in with a half decent chance @ the Premiership for 05!

-Lozzle

Let's hope so :)

Yep I'm a financial member of the Dockers but I support all WA football.

That's why I hate Derbys.

Often have people rag me about the Dockers...usually WCE fans.

They say "ha bloody Dockers I support the eagles"

I ask you're a member then ? they often say no but I watch them on the TV every week........Armchair experts don't put their money where their mouths are but are the first to get off them if they're not going well.

Perth needs both teams to do well to create a healthy enviroment for WA football helped by the money both clubs tip into state football.

I don't believe it's the Dockers year this year so would dearly love to see WCE with a third this year.

Beautifully said

I am also a finacial support of Fremantle - but WCE are my second team and I alway like to see them do well.

Daniel