SAU Community

Engineering RBsilvia!!??

hey guys finally down to the last stages at the moment just want to make sure i done evrything correct and all is good here are the mods and things already done for enginerring

PS i live in NSW

1---Ram pod ---sealed at the pointy end K&N apparantley this is ok for engineering as it has stoped the direct flame path???

2---bigger turbo---

3---custom ex manifold high mount--- fully heat wrapped is this ok??

4---front mount---

5---blow off --- not plumbed back will be removed for engineering and a plate bolted on instead

6---custom dump--- heat wraped

7--- 3inch ex--- hope fully passes DB check

8---rb20det install--- bigger type M r32 4 pot callipers

9--- nissan patroll brake master---

10---ABS installed---

11---Xtreme heavy duty clutch---

i think thats bout it as for engineering mods there are others but not effect engineering

is there anything else i need to do or change to pass the engineers report hight at lowest point at the moment is 130mm bla bla

please ask me questions bout the mods if you think it will help you help me

:D

matt

Different engineers will say different things depending on who you talk to. For example I have heard some engineers refuse to sign off on high mount turbos, others are quite happy too.

You need to contact one of the RTA approved engineers and ask them. Would save you time too.

point taken and i know i just dont want to have to pay this guy twice you know what i mean

id rather have it all dine before i get it done and save some money

but anyway i think i have it covered on all fronts as far as common sense goes im sure that most of the engineering side is common sense safety procautions

but anyway have since last night drppoed a coil pack so its ****ed have 6 more express bagged to my door this arvo so should be here tomorrow

so now its just a waiting game

going to get the car weighed at the weigh bridge for blueslip noise and EPA test next week so ill keep the everyone posted on how it all goes kinda like a diary so everyone knows what needs to be done and ill try and get some more info on other mods as well

so stay tuned for more ill keep posting

matt