SAU Community

Old Pac: June 10th

ApleX

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey someonestolecc im comming from north sydney, so i could wait for you somewhere along the line if u want.  Where bouts do u live in to northern beaches ?

your the organiser!!!! You have to go to thornleigh.

I'm might be meeting everyone when you pass Berowra..someonestolecc you can meet me there if you don't wanna go to thornleigh.

CC - Chief i'll be out there 2 representing the Cefiro Crew. I'm around ur area aswell! Maybe we can meetup somewhere around Chatty?? Let me know!

As for the Cefiro cruise...its on like donkey kong! June 4th! As CC said check the cefiro threads and it's there. Meeting @ panthers then heading to Lithgow via Bells Line..

Ando

CC - Chief i'll be out there 2 representing the Cefiro Crew. I'm around ur area aswell! Maybe we can meetup somewhere around Chatty?? Let me know!

As for the Cefiro cruise...its on like donkey kong! June 4th! As CC said check the cefiro threads and it's there. Meeting @ panthers then heading to Lithgow via Bells Line..

Ando

hmmm panthers eh ???

thats like 10min from my house.......might come to the meet but not the cruise...dont wanna barge in on a ceffy cruise :rofl:

hey someonestolecc im comming from north sydney, so i could wait for you somewhere along the line if u want. Where bouts do u live in to northern beaches ?

Great!

I'm might be meeting everyone when you pass Berowra..someonestolecc you can meet me there if you don't wanna go to thornleigh.

Great!

Great!

I'm Forest area. So anyone this side of the sticks can meet at Chatswood, cruise up to the Berowra meet and join everyone up? Sounds great, just fantastic, awesome!! (yes I've had too many meetings at work this month!)

thats like 10min from my house.......might come to the meet but not the cruise...dont wanna barge in on a ceffy cruise :rofl:

Should cruise along mate we'll need a car with clean paint, nice rims and held together by nuts and bolts in a sea of busted up, rusted out, thrashed, loud, smelly, dirty zip tied drift scarred cefiros... :wassup:

Yeah for sure, the more the merrier.

Liz ill be going to Thornleigh anyway, but i pass through chatswood.  so i can meet them as well.....

Im going to soooo trash ur place :-P

what the hell??? your gonna trash my house?? damn you apple man!!!

you can get trashed at my place...that's ok...and expected!!!

Yeah for sure, the more the merrier.

Liz ill be going to Thornleigh anyway, but i pass through chatswood.  so i can meet them as well.....

Im going to soooo trash ur place :-P

mwahahahaaa... :D

true this, count me in.... hopefully i remember when its on..=)

i'll ask my matey giffo to come along tooo

Yeh do that.. I wanna see how the car runs, im looking at buying it.. if you are talking about the same giffo I am

hey guys, i own a tidy 32 gts-t which is for sale!!

count me in for sure!!

me an 76 the youngans!!!

be great to meet u guys and have a bit of fun!!!

cheers.....

Giffo is in for sure!! 9:30pm thornleigh macca'z yeah????

hey guys, i own a tidy 32 gts-t which is for sale!!

count me in for sure!!

me an 76 the youngans!!!

be great to meet u guys and have a bit of fun!!!

cheers.....

Giffo is in for sure!! 9:30pm thornleigh macca'z yeah????

sweet, Ill definatly see how the car runs on this cruise if I dont get a chance to meet up with ya on friday then :cheers:

but still comming around on saturday to check it out :)