SAU Community

wrecking R33 94 model

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bloke, how much do you want for the complete rear end? Im talking the complete IRS setup I was even after brakes, but seeing there gone everything else? I am interested in putting IRS on my VL? I know a guy that has done it before with R33 IRS and he is going to help me do it. I wasnt planning on paying a sh*t load for it because I don't beleive there is much of a market as ive never heard of anyone braking a diff or half shaft in a R33 and I am in no hurry as I have just lost my licence. If your interested I would appreciate it.

Edward

Hey bloke, how much do you want for the complete rear end?  Im talking the complete IRS setup I was even after brakes, but seeing there gone everything else?  I am interested in putting IRS on my VL?  I know a guy that has done it before with R33 IRS and he is going to help me do it.  I wasnt planning on paying a sh*t load for it because I don't beleive there is much of a market as ive never heard of anyone braking a diff or half shaft in a R33 and I am in no hurry as I have just lost my licence.  If your interested I would appreciate it.

Edward

what sort of money r u talking cos we arent sure what it is worth as it is complete with hicas diff??

cheers

nadia and shane

p.s is the bloke u spoke to the one that lives in south east country vic with a white vl race car??

virb25: yeah Darren with the TwinVL, i have been talking to him about it and there is another guy thats done it Guido Seevens. Both of them roughly explain how to do it on the net, I was originally thinking about getting IRS out of a VS but i dont think its worth the hassell as its been done with R33, its going to be stronger no doubt and closer to the right track, maybe $400 seeing as it doesnt have brakes? If you think thats unfair thats ok, I am sure if I wait around I will get it. Darren paid $500 for his complete including brakes.

What would be missing exactly just the callipers? rotors? brackets etc?

Cheers Edward

virb25: yeah Darren with the TwinVL, i have been talking to him about it and there is another guy thats done it Guido Seevens. Both of them roughly explain how to do it on the net, I was originally thinking about getting IRS out of a VS but i dont think its worth the hassell as its been done with R33, its going to be stronger no doubt and closer to the right track, maybe $400 seeing as it doesnt have brakes?  If you think thats unfair thats ok,  I am sure if I wait around I will get it.  Darren paid $500 for his complete including brakes.

What would be missing exactly just the callipers? rotors? brackets etc?

Cheers Edward

u can have it for $450 (not inc rear calipers or rotors) brackets included. r u able to organise freight? diff is in excellent condition and complete hicas system comes with it and it is ready to go. can send once funds have cleared (approx 2 days) $450 is cheap for that setup

please let us know what u would like to do

cheers...shane and nadia

[email protected]

• 4 weeks later...
Hey bloke, how much do you want for the complete rear end?  Im talking the complete IRS setup I was even after brakes, but seeing there gone everything else?  I am interested in putting IRS on my VL?  I know a guy that has done it before with R33 IRS and he is going to help me do it.  I wasnt planning on paying a sh*t load for it because I don't beleive there is much of a market as ive never heard of anyone braking a diff or half shaft in a R33 and I am in no hurry as I have just lost my licence.  If your interested I would appreciate it.

Edward

call me on 97005894 or email me on [email protected] thanks