SAU Community

Jim Berry Race Clutch

Guest two.06l

As long as your still running a pull type clutch in your GTR it will fit straight in.

Where did you get your exedy clutch? I thought they were only around 2500lb of pressure on the exedys.... Regardless if DIRTgarage are running it on thier car (450rwkw+) then it should be fine in yours yeah?

I'm assuming your running a GTR?

All clutches aren't built the same(hence why Jim gets such a good rep around here) if you want a multi plate, go for it - but i think the proof is right there - DIRTgarage running the same clutch (as a drag car) with 450rwkw+

I think Paul and Stacey may be able to expand on this a little :) But they aren't selling this to make a profit, they just have it left over.

Yes im running a R33 GTR. Do u have the number from DIRT- garage ?

One last question, would u know where i can get a n1 oil pump from and how much?

Thanx.

I put Paul and Stace from DIRTgarage aka two.06L on to Jim Berry Race Clutch to try one of his race clutches. They were looking at getting a twin or triple plate which cost big $$$ as you know. Quite simply its superb and the best value for money clutch you will ever buy anywhere. Beauty of this clutch is its a single plate, some might scoff and say a single plate can't handle high hp, well normally no but a Jim Berry single plate GTR race clutch can. Its very streetable, no rattle like multi-plate clutches and can handle high rev clutch dumps all day everyday. With two.o6L now making 411awkw and 467rwkw and now with the Mickey Thompson ET's it requires an 8000rpm+ clutch dump to get off the line without bogging down and if you've seen the 1.65 60 foot times there is not even a hint of slip and like Paul says, 2yrs of racing and its still superb.

Simply the best clutch out there as for max hp thats unknown at this stage but rest assured it can handle very high hp.

Either contact Paul/Stace or me from DIRTgarage via pm and leave your number one of us will call you.

Cheers