SAU Community

What kind of wheels r these?

they are not work vs kf's and i very much doubt they are 10" and 9"...with that amount of wide body im sure there bigger

there something along the lines of "Vienna"

you are, offset is very different to width.

for example James Vahoumis S14.5 has 40mm overfenders on the rear, his wheels hang out of the guards, with something like a -15 offset, but they are only 10s on the rear.

having dish, and hanging out of a guard doesnt always correlate to wheel width.

You picked .5" by eye, based only on the fact that they hung out of the guards too much?

C'mon, they could have just as easily been +17, then they would have been 10" instead of 10.5.

on another note, seems strange that the rears are +24 (104.6mm from wheel outer edge) and fronts -10 (120.25 from wheel outer edge). Would make more sense if it was the other way around - giving much greater dish on the rears than the fronts. (edit: as per pic above)

if u read the above post u'll find that the front offset comes to -10 im GUESSING after the 40mm spacers, hence they would be 30+ offset which yes would make much more sense...im just regurgitating what i was given...when did i ever say i based the fact they were larger because they hung out of the gaurds? :S

... and i very much doubt they are 10" and 9"...with that amount of wide body im sure there bigger...

thats where, offset will determine how much dish, not spacers. If you look at the wheels, the rears have more dish than the fronts, therefore, given they are the same wheel, it would be logical to assume that the rears are the -10, not the fronts - regardless of how much spacer there is.

by saying "with that amount of wide body im sure there bigger" i was refering that it could handle much more offset and hence bigger wheels...ie. not put some pizza cutters on with huge negative offset...

and i agree with u on the offset looking weird, but this is what wiplsh himself told me...with the front offset im sure he meant the offset came to -10 once the spacer was put on...because yes there would be a ridiculous amount of dish if it was -10 on a 9" wheel...

"I think i got the offset written around the right way."...he may possibly have written it around the wrong way lol