SAU Community

FS: 02 Subaru Liberty B4

Hey all,

The lease is up on my B4 in so its time to find someone to buy it.

Its a standard MY02 B4, Blue Mica, 5spd manual, located in Melbourne. For those of you who dont know what a B4 is I will elaborate

- 2.0lt 190kw Twin Turbo (sequential VF32 & VF33)

- Recaro Blue / Black Leather interior

- Mcintosh CD Stereo

- 17" BBS Alloys

Car was a Subaru Australia executive car for its first 7,000 kms at which time I bought it, so I guess you could call me its first 'real' owner. While I have had the car I have had the following upgrades performed.

- Uprated Discs (DBA drilled & heat treated) and pads (RB74 and COMP-2) from RaceBrakes.

- Front Whiteline Strut brace

- Rear Cusco Strut brace

- Front and rear Whiteline Swaybars

- Whiteline Anti-Camber Kit

Car has 75,000 on drivetrain and 2,500 on the new engine. To cut a long story short Subaru have replaced the entire engine (and turbos) with brand new items ex-japan. I have the list of things replaced if anyone really wants to see it. Car has complete Subaru Glen Waverley service history. I have almost exclusively ran it on BP Ultimate, with an occasional tank of Synergy 8000 if BP is not available. Car has never had anything less than 98 RON fuel.

Still has 2 years of 'Subaru Assured' warranty remaining. Subaru Assured is backed by Subaru Australia but is not the same as a new car warranty. It is certainly better than those useless 'dealership warranties'. Engine has 2 years of its own from Subaru Australia.

It's a good clean example of an australian delivered B4 with rego until March 06

So if you want a car that will not give you an ounce of trouble yet still perform admirably then a B4 may be a wise move.

Cost: $32,000 ovno

Any questions or queries etc then please let me know.

Cheers,

Aaron

• 1 month later...