SAU Community

HELP just been T-boned!

CEF33Y

Hey just had my cef smashed by some tool, need both drivers side door's and a sill {hahaha like anyone will have one of them :(}

maybe even some side skirts, they may cover the damage

glass, electrics and trim is ok, just need the bare doors

the other party is insured, but parts may be an issue

but hey, pm me, or call 0410466635

thanks ppl

check mr mayhem, he has a for sale section, with doors, i think they are black too (i recall your car being black...)

he's in WA, failing that, check New zealand wreckers, they have CHEAP CHEAP wrecking ceffys

just pay for postage on the doors cheap cheap

You may find if your Sil has been dented it could have moved alot of the floorpan aswell. I know it did on mine when I took to some sand at a track day. Id say the sil can be pulled out OK but Id probably look at getting some skirts as they wont look the same.

Also be aware you may need the doors to be Engineer approved if swapping over side intrusion bars etc.

JK

Hey dude.. just get the car written off and get paid out. And get an sr20, rb25 ceffy?.. U know how much they pay out for imputs esp rare imports.. afair bit ive heard..

must have been beacuse they were looking at your car trying to figure wtf it was.

Well, they think its my fault, so its in the hands of my insurance agency now.

Here's what happened.

intersection of Princes hwy and president ave, there is 2 right hand turn lanes, i was in the left lane tunring right, and the other party was in the right hand lane. They can only turn right, i can go straight or right.

I turn in, in my lane, almost get round the turn and boom, t bone in back door.

police WOULDN'T attend, even when they weren't goin to give me their details. When they got out of their car, they were speaking to them selves (3 ppl in car) in a different language, then tried to say that i crossed into there lane!!

even tho the damage is inconsistent with two cars rubbing around a corner, (which would of happened, had i crossed the line, and they were turning) the insurance ppl wont come and inspect anyway.

I cant beleive some ppl!! juat straight out bullshitting

anyway, i have a witness, so fingers crossed it should work in my favour

sorry bout the ramble :stupid:

That really sucks mate.

Just wondering if you managed to track down your doors?

Because I'm still looking for a permanent door trim for my car and Just Jap at Kirrawee said they have doors in stock and more coming in the next 2-3weeks. Said people drifting Cefs now is creating a demand for panels.