SAU Community

rego? is it needed at club level?

slow_r31

basically as per topic,

as part of a slow learning process im building up a track car, nothing special. now as part of the learning to drive bit im aiming to compete at club level for abit or so, before i go for a L3 (im assuming ill need some real track time to get it).

the car im building will be for improved production, and i won't need rego then. but while im competing at club level, will the car need to be registered?

any thoughts/knowledge/advice appreciated

also you wont need a C3 for most club events (super sprints, hill climbs, moto khana etc, track days etc). Just an L2S which only requires you to join a cams affiliated club (like SAU NSW) and pay cams some money (~$80).

yeah, where were you today??! I tried to call you but got no answer i was out at OP with Rob again. The two BSM GTRs did well. Dave had an awesome start. we need you out there to keep them honest mate :(

Wont be long now. If you are heading out tomorrow come and say hello, we are in pit bay 24.

mate I was dissapointed to not see you there. do you want to talk about it?? :)

was a good days racing. our man got punted off in race too but came good for race three moving up from 12th to 6th ;)

garth tander drove a civic in improved prod :)

30/7, i'll mark it down :)