SAU Community

HELP - Need Ideas for my P Plates

Jadles_R32_GTS-t

(1= L or I) (2 = Z) (3 =E) (4 = A) (5 = S) (6 = G) (7= T) (8 = B) (9 = P or G) These are all the combinations for "numbers to be used as letters" on number plates. remember u can have you numbers before or after your letters. i.e. ( 12ABC or ABC12) also to get a number plate without the dot in the middle opt for the usa style plates with a slim line rear plate. :) hope this helps you, here is the link to ppq to get you started, www.ppq.com.au Just think of words you would like and see if you can make the letters into numbers.

just come up with a plate that suits what you intend to do with your car, or how you think it describes your car. they are called personalised for a reason. tip for you tho, dont use a plate that doesnt represent how you drive your car or your cars attitude, ie fst32 wont suit you cause there are a lot faster 32s gettin round.

just come up with a plate that suits what you intend to do with your car, or how you think it describes your car.  they are called personalised for a reason.   tip for you tho, dont use a plate that doesnt represent how you drive your car or your cars attitude, ie fst32 wont suit you cause there are a lot faster 32s gettin round.

Thanks for the tip, and I do know they are personalised for a reason I just thought it wouldn't be to bad to ask for a few idea's, :confused:

I like the JEW31 nismogirl, and it's avaliable and looks good together.

I wouldn't get anything to do with Slide as I'm not that sort of driver (to many things start to go wrong when you do shit like that, and I don't have the $$$ to fix it). Thanks anyway for your ideas.

What do you think of MSJ403 - Miss Jade or WIP77 - Wipped (that one can be taken a couple ways 1. u got wipped or 2. The whole thing of skylines are a guys car (sorry girls but there are more guys that own skylines than girls) and cause a chik owns it, it's ***** wipped, 2nd one was made up by a guy, could you tell :thumbsup:

So what do you think????

64SSN (GASSIN) YUS10 (WHY YOU SLOW) YNO77 (WHY NOT) 23BRA (ZEBRA) FYN45 (FINE AS) 74GME (TAG ME) 63TBK (GET BACK) i cant think of anymore right now. but there is some. let me know if you like any of them. also there all available.