SAU Community

Aahhggg!!! Help!!!

Guest DON91E

Hey guys i really need your info on this issue

I just got rego for my R33 and they said i have to go to a 3rd party rta inspection??

i got lowered springs (2.75 r, 2.5 f)

17inch wheels (9in f, 10in r)

bov

pod

cat catback

strut brace

dual stage boost

Now my thoughts are to replace the bov with stock,same as airbox, take off strut brace, leave dual stage

cut an inch off the front bar as it doesn't sit that low now with the 17's but im afraid ;)

Is there anyone out of this!??

HEELLPPP!!!

DOnnie

Donnie inspection required means any pink slip place ie your local servo just has to check your lights, tyres, engine and vin numbers etc thats all.

unless you drive in with a shower of sparks due to lowering your car 7 inches with a hacksaw and you have removed both your headlights for better air induction and maybe tinted your windscreen 5% - i cant see you having a problem ;)

Only the RTA can do a 3rd tier inspection. XCUZME and DR GTR is right, they don't care about mods, it's just mostly checking that it isn't a rebirth. I think there are only 4 inspection stations in NSW.

You should pass easily.

You might need a blue slip aswell. Special price for imports, $100+!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I bought mine from Concept Z https://conceptzperformance.com/hks-stainless-steel-catback-exhaust-system-full-dual-muffler-infiniti-q60-coupe-17-cv37-awd-rwd-31014-kn001_p_32626.php Put it on myself. Very easy jack stands. But if i was going to do it again i would get something like this   https://conceptzperformance.com/nissan-infiniti-infiniti-sport-exhaust-kit-axle-back-exhaust-system-infiniti-q60-17-coupe-cv37-b0100-q60st_p_30289.php Or just straight pipe it the whole way. I drove the car without an exhaust for shits and giggle when i was swapping it and it's not very loud at all. 
    • Ignore the monster truck ride hide, I messed up on the offsets and widths and ended up ditching them a few weeks later when my coilovers didnt fit
    • I always drive with the tire pressure gauges showing the PSI because I'm paranoid about getting a flat tire and not knowing then keep driving and tear it apart. No amount of goo is going to fix a shredded tire. My Q60 has the goo and the V36 had the goo too. Never used it but I have used the pump to pump up the tire to get home. Then I fixed it with a plug. Wasn't keen on the goo.
    • My Q50 doesn't even have 'goop', it comes standard with runflats, so no spare, no jack, no goop, nothing.  No idea what the JDM models come with. I bought a 370Z donut (needs to be at least 18in to clear the akebonos), a spare jack and wheel brace and I throw that in the boot when I go out of town, saves having to spend the $$ and endure the downsides of runflat tyres. Apparently if you are creative, you can make yourself a replacement boot base out of high density foam and fit the donut under the boot mat, but you lose about 100mm of boot depth.
    • WTB transfer case 5 speed for 32/33 GTR preferably Sydney. Please call or message me on 0406368054