SAU Community

Imported Wheels In Stock. Avail From July 1st.

WHEELS IN STOCK!!!! NEW NEW NEW

Here's a list of the wheels and available sizes.

These are available with or without tyres as of July 1st.

PRICES AVAILABLE NOW!

****NOTE**** Offsets to suit most popular vehicle makes and models.

Some wheels listed can be ordered in staggered sizes. Please take note of the size range listed for each wheel model.

GT-R Specific wheels are in the Konig range.

This is what's in stock at the moment. No waiting!!

PRICING AS FOLLOWS

DR range including RSGT

17" $1040 inc tyres $1600

18" $1400 inc tyres $2120

19" $1800 inc tyres $3000

Konig range

17" $1420 inc tyres $1980

18" $1880 inc tyres $2600

19" $2600 inc tyres $3800

20" $2860 inc tyres $4200

Katana range

17" $1120 inc tyres $1680

18" $1480 inc tyres $2200

19" $1880 inc tyres $3080

Why such skinny wheels Charles? The Koenigs are about the only ones that are 8inch or wider. I thought you would have got wider wheels.

I'll be keeping an eye out to see what your prices are tho, especially on the RS-GTs, but I don't know what kind of tyres I can get onto a 17x7inch rim.

7inch is 177.8mm, so I'm thinking around 225 might be around the max, but I'm not sure.

If you've got anything else available soon, new or used, with or without tyres, for R32 GTR, let me know (She gets into Sydney this week)

Why such skinny wheels Charles? The Koenigs are about the only ones that are 8inch or wider. I thought you would have got wider wheels.

I'll be keeping an eye out to see what your prices are tho, especially on the RS-GTs, but I don't know what kind of tyres I can get onto a 17x7inch rim.  

7inch is 177.8mm, so I'm thinking around 225 might be around the max, but I'm not sure.

If you've got anything else available soon, new or used, with or without tyres, for R32 GTR, let me know (She gets into Sydney this week)

The sizes listed with every picture are the only sizes the manufacturers make.

I'm also looking into other models that will be more Skyline GTS and GT-R specific.

These however are what i have in stock at the moment.

Prices available and tyre package listings from the first of July (new financial year)

Thanks for being patient guys!!

Charles.