SAU Community

Nye

two40

Originally posted by benm

no plans here either, hopefully i end up in some chicks bed.... any chick i dont care as long as its her bed.

hahha as long as she has a pulse, it's all good ey? :lol:

well i only got back from sydney a few hours ago...but i'll be heading back up there tomorrow lunchtime...

so i will be out getting shattered somewhere, don't know exactly where yet.

Georgie as i said to you yesterday at the Gong, maybe we could try to meet up? dunno what's happening tho...but I'll probably be around the City somewhere.

I won't be back on the net, so i'll ring ya late tomorrow, see what you're doing :P

Originally posted by GTR-80Y

Porgie, u can do anything u want as long as u don't take my damn plates!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:  

NYE they don't do anything in japan.......they go to a temple shrine thingo and clap.........GAY!

Go do some para-para dancing! Ghey to the MAX!:lol:

• Latest Posts

• One of my questions about this was how/if the R34 GTR strut is different to the R34 GTT (I mean it could easily be). In my car, the 18x9+30 feels like it is 0.0001mm from the strut with a 265 on it. Given a 10.5 +15 is closer to the strut than an 18x9+30, it would certainly foul... surely I am encouraged that a 19x11+25 would need a spacer to clear the R34 GTR suspension arms at least!
    • I was super whining about this for years by upgrading the front BBK, leaving the stock rear brakes, and not updating the BMC. The moment I did that I felt the front actually get the pressure it actually wanted, and it you know... worked
    • We're is the best place to buy the top panel on the sturt tower.My er34 is  starting to show a small sign of rust.
    • They replace springs for sure. The remade in USA throttle springs feel much stiffer than the originals. 
    • Lol, yeh...the things we tell ourselves. I slap my motors together myself and havent lost one yet. ECU setup is worth 6 times any motor i have built....lol so....yeh its masturbatory    Help me Steve, got an Emtron KV8 and thinking P14 Black Box with C127 or AEM ED7/ CD7.  Ive got my old Aim MXL and Race Technology DASH2 so no rush for dashes; next step is PDM with PWM as i still street drive the old girl and fuel does warm up with 550l/min cranking through the lines just potting around along with thermo fans   Lol justvspent 14hrs doing my wiring diagrams in CAD to help work out wtf im doing