SAU Community

My sore face....

cereal

I was walking down George St on my way to work this morning & accidentally brushed past some little Eastern Suburbs brat with 2 of his mates & one of his 'tough' mates turned around & started talking shit to me.

Naturally I started talking back & the punk hit me. I smacked him back & he turned to run so I started choking him out, then one of his mates smacked me right in the ear from behind.....

I decided that I should end it as it was now 3 on 1, so I said 'It's over' & started walking away. I copped another one for my troubles before they started tending to their bitch friend on the ground......

But now i have a scratch in my ear & I'm prolly gonna have a black eye for NYE.....:P

AND I'm hella embarressed for having a fight in the middle of George St at 10:30am......

Originally posted by ed

whoa...that sucks man...

where is minh when you need him eh?

good luck with the eye...got some ice on it?

True.......If Minh was around they would've just walked away without saying shit......

Oh well.....At least the one who started it knows that I owned him until his mate stepped in.....

The funny thing is the fact that the guy who i accidentally bumped didn't even get involved at all........He knew that it was an accident.