SAU Community

MEET & GREET @ Afro's Place, SUNDAY 10th + LUNCH

AFRO

HELLLOOOO PPLS

Ok here's the story,,

I got my cuz over from the States right,,, and well lets say his just nuts about skylines,, coz they don't have any there,, well very few,, (u know the whole American fast & furious thing),,

anywayss,,

he just turned the big 18 the other day , so we decided to do something for him,,,

so my plan is to have a meet and greet at my place,, for lunch on sunday,,

Its basically for my cuz,, so he can go nuts at the site of lotsa skylines all in the one place and take plenty of pics,,, and show your cars over in California when he goes back :cheers:,, and to just have a general meet up for a sunday,,, Will probably have like a sausage sizzle or something,,

Was thinking maybe between 11am- 12:30pm ( so its only around an 1hr or so of your time on sunday :( ),,

After that , we'll be having family and relo's over for lunch,, (so if there is a little cruise afterwards,, i won't be able to make it )

anywho,,,

There will be PLENTY of parking space, ( a couple of acres),,

I live at Rochedale (near the eight mile plains bus stop)

So ya,, would be great if you help me out with this,, (want it to be a suprise),,,,,

Post up ur interest,, so that i can work out numbers etc,,

IF it rains on sunday,, then most probably the meet-up will be cancelled

Thanks in advance :wave:

Afro

Ph:- 0401 453 756

lol

mine is so dirty,, i've been getting ppl to draw on it,, lol

wonder if i should wash mine,, naaa ,, might get birthday boy to wash it for me,,

lol

mine is so dirty,, i've been getting ppl to draw on it,, lol

wonder if i should wash mine,,  naaa ,, might get birthday boy to wash it for me,,

yeah wash it and take a look at all the scrathces that line up with the pictures that were drawn!

I sh|t you not!

,, well not exactly a suprise,, more of a "what the!" expression on his face when ppl start rocking up,,, hehe,,

can't do it saturday,, got other plans unfortunately,,,

so ya,, those who can make it,, post up a "yes" ,, that way i can work out numbers,,,

cheers aye!! ,,, just edited it,,,,

don't know wat i was thinking,, sheesh

well don't have any "yes's" !!!

so all u ppls get ur bums into gear,,, free food!!!

well looks like no one wants to contribute to my cause :) ,,,,

:)

if there isn't more response by late this evening,, consider it cancelled,, will let all know for sure later tonight,,,

thanks ni5mo for the partial "yes" :) ,, will sms ya if its not happening,,

well there is always my B'day in about 1 month!!!! so might do something at my place then,, :)

it's a shame you could not pull this off and it was not backed up more, I would have loved to have gone in my old SCOTM , but now I just have a really fast mini magna;P